• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of Hospitality In/Near Boca Raton, Fl

In summary, the top-rated hotels in Boca Raton, Fl include The Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Seagate Hotel & Spa, and Waterstone Resort & Marina. For budget-friendly options, visitors can choose from La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Boca Raton, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boca Raton, and Best Western Plus University Inn. Popular restaurants in the area include Max's Grille, Farmer's Table, and Seasons 52. While there are no all-inclusive resorts in Boca Raton, there are some nearby options in Port St. Lucie and Fort Lauderdale. Popular activities in Boca Raton include visiting the beaches, exploring the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, and shopping at the Town Center at
SusanBP0129
Hey!!
One of my roommates at Conference is in DESPERATE need of a Hospitality Director in Boca Raton, FL. She is the sister of a cluster-mate, but we all live in NY/NJ. Her expereiences have been HORRIBLE with directors by her...
BUT - since this site has the BEST, I was hoping one of you is a Director in or near Boca or knows someone who will "take her in".
PLease letme know!! She is PUMPED from conference & needs to keep that momentum!!
:) :) :)

Bumping this up.... :D

Bumping.... Anyone in or near Boca Raton, Florida??

Sorry Susan!! I live far from here. What about Carolyn or Jill?

I think Carolyn is still at conference...not sure...also not sure where she in in FL.....
Thanks anyway Kristi!! :D

She's home!!! She's been on here today. She lives down south. I'm not sure exactly where Boca is but it's not near me. Sorry!:D

bumpitty bump bump bump.

Send her to me - we hold our meetings about 45 minutes south of Boca - she is welcome to join us!

AWESOME!! You are the best!! I will PM you with her info & email her your info, if that's okay!!!
Thanks again!!
:D

1. What are the best hotels to stay at in Boca Raton, Fl?

Some of the top-rated hotels in Boca Raton, Fl include The Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Seagate Hotel & Spa, and Waterstone Resort & Marina. Each of these hotels offers luxurious accommodations, excellent amenities, and convenient locations near popular attractions.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for accommodations in Boca Raton, Fl?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly options for accommodations in Boca Raton, Fl. Some popular choices include La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Boca Raton, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boca Raton, and Best Western Plus University Inn. These hotels offer comfortable rooms and convenient amenities at affordable prices.

3. What are some popular restaurants near Boca Raton, Fl?

There are numerous popular restaurants in and near Boca Raton, Fl. Some highly rated options include Max's Grille, Farmer's Table, and Seasons 52. These restaurants offer a variety of cuisines and dining experiences for visitors to enjoy.

4. Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Boca Raton, Fl?

While there are no all-inclusive resorts specifically in Boca Raton, there are some nearby options in the surrounding areas. These include Club Med Sandpiper Bay in Port St. Lucie and The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in Fort Lauderdale. Both of these resorts offer all-inclusive packages for guests.

5. What are some popular activities to do in Boca Raton, Fl?

Boca Raton, Fl offers a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy. Some popular options include visiting the beaches, exploring the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, and shopping at the Town Center at Boca Raton. Other activities include golfing, visiting museums and galleries, and attending events at the Mizner Park Amphitheater.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• forever their mom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • amy07