• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Hospitality in the Jacksonville, Fl Area.

In summary, Need Hospitality offers event planning, catering, hotel management, concierge services, staff training, and consulting for the hospitality industry in the Jacksonville, FL area. To book services, you can contact them through their website or by phone. They work with events of all sizes and can provide services for multiple locations. Quality and satisfaction are ensured through their team of experienced professionals and a satisfaction guarantee policy.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a consultant whose husband has just been given orders for Jacksonville, FL (active duty Coast Guard) and will be moving the end of this month. I'd really love to find a team for her to connect with in that area.

She signed in December, and at around the same time found out she had cervical cancer. Since she signed, she has been through major surgeries and treatment, yet has still found a way to qualify in her 90 days, and remain active the entire time. She hasn't been able to make it to meetings and NOW that she is finally feeling like she can do more, she's being transferred. I'm bummed, but I want to find the best possible care for her and her business as she makes the move.

Becky,
I met a girl in Toronto who is in Orlando Fl. We really hit it off and she seemed like a great director. Her name is Renee Hays, maybe she can point you in the right direction? Or at least be local support, I know it is a couple of hours away, but it is better than nothing. You can look her up on facebook.

Becky, she sounds like she has the "survivor" mentality, not the "victim" mentality. Kudos to her for keeping her goals in sight despite the challenges life has been throwing her. Hopefully you'll be able to find hospitality for her, but if not I'd recommend that you guys try to work it out where you can SKYPE her into the meetings. I'm betting she'd participate from the little I've already heard about her!!! ;)

1. What services does Need Hospitality offer in the Jacksonville, FL area?

Need Hospitality offers a wide range of services in the Jacksonville, FL area, including event planning, catering, hotel management, and concierge services. We also provide staff training and consulting for the hospitality industry.

2. How can I book services with Need Hospitality?

To book services with Need Hospitality, you can contact us through our website or give us a call. Our team will work with you to understand your needs and create a customized plan for your event or business.

3. Does Need Hospitality only work with large events?

No, we work with events of all sizes, from small gatherings to large-scale conferences. We believe that every event deserves top-notch hospitality services, no matter the size.

4. Can Need Hospitality provide services for multiple locations in Jacksonville?

Yes, we are able to provide our services to multiple locations in Jacksonville. Our team is experienced in managing and coordinating services at different venues to ensure a seamless and successful event.

5. How does Need Hospitality ensure quality and satisfaction?

At Need Hospitality, we have a team of experienced and highly-trained professionals who are dedicated to providing top-quality services. We also have a satisfaction guarantee policy where we will work with you to address any concerns and ensure your satisfaction with our services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila