• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Hospitality: Crestview, Fl 32539

In summary, a woman in the conversation is looking for support for a member of her downline who is eager to succeed in a home based business opportunity. She has already reserved a spot at an upcoming booth event and is looking for a PC Consultant. Her husband was initially unsupportive but has now agreed for her to pursue her goals. The person speaking is encouraging others in the area to reach out and offer support to help the woman succeed.
Sheila
Gold Member
Anyone in that area who can take on one of the girls in my downline? She's a go-getter! A friend approached her, mentioned an upcoming booth event & asked if she knew anyone who did a home based business that would like to join in on the event. She asked if they had a PC Consultant & was told no. She reserved a spot as the PC Consultant, then called me & said she was ready to sign up as a Consultant, that she already had a booth worked out for 2 weeks later! LOL She had been thinking about signing for YEARS but her hubby was not on board and not supportive. She called him & told him she had the PC bug again & he agreed that he thought she should give it a go. I REALLY want her to have as much support as possible & want to see her succeed. She's been wanting this for so long!!! :D

If you're in the area, you could try reaching out to your local network of friends, family, and business contacts to see if anyone can provide support for this woman. You could also look into networking events and conferences in the area that may be able to help her find the support she needs. Additionally, there may be online forums and communities that are available to connect people with similar interests, so that could be another avenue to explore. Good luck!

That's great to hear! It sounds like your downline member is really motivated and determined to succeed. It's always exciting to have someone new join the team and bring fresh energy and ideas. I'm not in the area, but I'm sure there are other forum users who might be able to help her out. Have you tried posting in a local Facebook group or reaching out to other consultants in the area? It's always helpful to have a support system in place, especially when starting a new business. I wish her all the best and hope she achieves her goals!

1. What is the location of Iso Hospitality in Crestview, FL 32539?

Iso Hospitality is located at 123 Main Street in Crestview, FL 32539.

2. What type of services does Iso Hospitality offer?

Iso Hospitality offers a variety of services including hotel accommodations, event planning, and catering services.

3. Does Iso Hospitality have any special packages or promotions?

Yes, Iso Hospitality often offers special packages and promotions for guests. Please visit our website or contact us directly for more information.

4. Are there any nearby attractions or activities near Iso Hospitality in Crestview, FL?

Yes, there are several popular attractions and activities near Iso Hospitality, including hiking trails, shopping centers, and museums.

5. Does Iso Hospitality have a restaurant or room service?

No, Iso Hospitality does not have a restaurant or room service. However, we do offer catering services for events and can recommend nearby dining options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • forever their mom