• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Santa Pic With Pets: Dee Ann Hohn's $26,866 Sales Secrets Revealed!

In summary, Dee Ann Hohn is a top 50 salesperson for Christmas items. She is unknown to most people, and her sales figure is surprising early in the month.
pamela
WHO IS THIS and how in the world....does she have this much in sales this early in the month????

From the Top 50 Tracker on CC:

Dee Ann Hohn A OK $26,866.03

If anyone knows her, PLEASE ask her to share what she did to get to that much in sales!!!!!

I posted this on CS and no one could give me an answer-do ya'll know this lady and if so, please share that I think this is a post waiting to happen so that we can all learn something!

It's gotta be a fundraiser that she got started in October. THat's all I can think of.

I remember reading last year about a consultant that did a huge fundraiser with her town's football program. Maybe this is her.

Whew!!!! Sweet Paycheck!!!

I hadn't even thought of her commission check....I was thinking about the incentive trip! What a great way to earn that next level! But, since she is an AD, she will make about a $10,000 check JUST FROM HER SALES!!!

I HAVE to find out now how she does this!

Would you get your pets picture taken with Santa??

When we had our cat and we took her in to be groomed she had her picture taken, that was a nice surprise.

Just got back from the pet store and they have it for only $8.98 with $5 being donated to local pet shelters. Were planning on having our puppys picture taken next weekend.

Nikkijo said:
Would you get your pets picture taken with Santa??

When we had our cat and we took her in to be groomed she had her picture taken, that was a nice surprise.

Just got back from the pet store and they have it for only $8.98 with $5 being donated to local pet shelters. Were planning on having our puppys picture taken next weekend.

We don't do it, but I have a friend who does it with her 3 huskies every year.

I don't do it. My dogs are way to hyper. Maybe if I had a cute little dog I could dress up like an elf I would do it.....

Christ Follower said:
I don't do it. My dogs are way to hyper. Maybe if I had a cute little dog I could dress up like an elf I would do it.....

now ellen are you trying to give me ideas?? maybe we'll get two pics taken..one regular and one as an elf...hmmm haven't seen any elf costumes out though...

Nikkijo said:
now ellen are you trying to give me ideas?? maybe we'll get two pics taken..one regular and one as an elf...hmmm haven't seen any elf costumes out though...

Seriously Nikki...are you trying to say that you are not clever enough to make your own...lol.

haha this sounds hilarious, my cat would prolly freak and claw him

Nikkijo said:

Make sure you post them! We want to see!

Have you ever tried herding three guinea pigs? It's tricky enough to do so to clean their lil condo... I'd not do that to any dear Santa... not to mention the other factors of putting piggies in a nervous situation... let's just say, it gets messy fast. LOL... Only other critter would be the hermit crab and well, nothing much impresses him. All the years I had cats though, it never crossed my mind. Something about cats, around nervous situations... Santa's last name would turn to Claws I'm sure...

chefheidi2003 said:
Seriously Nikki...are you trying to say that you are not clever enough to make your own...lol.

I'm saying that I do not have the time to make one...are you offering?? I will be happy to send you her measurments!

Christ Follower said:

Ditto!

We do not have that option around here, but I think it would be cute. We have put our animals in our Christmas card picture before.

I bought reindeer antlers to put on out bassett hound we just got. I am going to Luke in Christmas pj's and take their pic together in front of our tree for out card this year.

Our animals are like famly, so, I think they should be included.

Nikkijo said:
I'm saying that I do not have the time to make one...are you offering?? I will be happy to send you her measurments!

Ok go ahead...send the measurements I will see what I can come up with.

So did you find anything out? ;)

no-I am hoping PC lets us know via the January CN....or even weekly bites.

I agree! I hope to find out her secret!! I think it was a fundraiser though!

Related to Santa Pic With Pets: Dee Ann Hohn's $26,866 Sales Secrets Revealed!

1. Can I bring any type of pet to the Santa Pic With Pets event?

Yes, all friendly and well-behaved pets are welcome to join in on the festive fun! This includes cats, dogs, rabbits, and even small animals like hamsters or guinea pigs.

2. Do I need to make a reservation for my pet to take a picture with Santa?

No, reservations are not required for pets to take a picture with Santa. However, we do recommend arriving early to avoid long lines and ensure your pet's photo with Santa.

3. Are there any special requirements for my pet to participate in Santa Pic With Pets?

All pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations and must be kept on a leash or in a carrier at all times. We also ask that pet owners bring waste bags to clean up after their pets.

4. Can I take a picture with my pet and Santa myself?

Unfortunately, due to time constraints and safety reasons, only our professional photographer will be taking pictures with Santa and pets. However, you are more than welcome to take photos of your pet in our designated photo area.

5. Will there be any treats for my pet at the event?

Yes, we will have a variety of pet-friendly treats available for purchase at the event. We also ask that pet owners bring their own treats or toys to keep their pets happy and comfortable during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef greta
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
millthayer