• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is This & How in the World...

In summary, Dee Ann Hohn achieved this high sales figure in November by doing a few shows per day and selling a minimum of $150 in guest tickets.
chefmeg
Gold Member
does she have this much in sales this early in the month????

From the Top 50 Tracker on CC:

Dee Ann Hohn A OK $26,866.03

If anyone knows her, PLEASE ask her to share what she did to get to that much in sales!!!!!

I'm guessing a big show a day and a few closed in November from October......or maybe a huge fundraiser scheduled right?I am amazed at some of the sales of some people - they must do 2-3 shows A DAY!

Indeed! I've always wondered how those folks got such high numbers... I'm just looking forward to trying and break $1000 in sales this month! For the month!

I know (or should I say, I've heard) that people like David Meenan, do a couple shows a day. People that don't have kids seem to be able to do that more than us Moms and Dads. I know a lot of people do that who use to be corporate giants too! But I agree with Janet's assessment on this! Well, at least it's the only way I can fathom it!;)

WOW! Wondering if she's doing FRs or offering gift services?!?!

This one I was wondering about and wondered if it was a typo... for New Consultants with top shows in their first 30 days... The #1 person from PA did 13 shows but only had sales of $1,283.97. That's only an average of $97 per show? I don't get it.

If that consultant had a lot of past hosts take advantage of specials, she could have shows that low. Because the special counts toward guest sales, but the total on CC is commissionable.

Yeah, what Ann said is what I was going to say. I'm betting she broke her shows into the minimum $150 in guest sales to get that show count up there and get benefits that way...

Me too
lkprescott said:
Indeed! I've always wondered how those folks got such high numbers... I'm just looking forward to trying and break $1000 in sales this month! For the month!

Ditto!

I always daydream that this family of millionaires will come to me and order one of everything in the catalog this month!! LOL

Debbie :D

janetupnorth said:
I'm guessing a big show a day and a few closed in November from October...

...or maybe a huge fundraiser scheduled right?

I am amazed at some of the sales of some people - they must do 2-3 shows A DAY!
I think for the top 50 they have to be November shows. I think they must have had a fundraiser or more with November as their ending date, maybe some catalog shows and early cooking shows that closed right away - and big sales at them all!

I'm curious if she regularly does this much in sales or if this was a one time thing.

BethCooks4U said:
I think for the top 50 they have to be November shows. I think they must have had a fundraiser or more with November as their ending date, maybe some catalog shows and early cooking shows that closed right away - and big sales at them all!
Yeah, that's what I meant...an October show "physically" as in legwork but dated November....

You also need to take into account where they live...I know that at one of our cluster meetings we were talking about David Meenan....He lives near NYC so there a scraper for $11.50 is really inexpensive so people buy a bunch of them...but here in Pennsylvania Dutch Country it isn't as good of a price. It is harder for me to explain quality due to the fact that they don't think about that they only think about price. KWIM.

That can also be an issue here in frugal north central Indiana. I do pretty well for living in Podunk, USA, but I doubt I'll be giving Mr. Meenan a run for his money anytime soon.

raebates said:
That can also be an issue here in frugal north central Indiana. I do pretty well for living in Podunk, USA, but I doubt I'll be giving Mr. Meenan a run for his money anytime soon.

LOL - I totally agree!! From a NE Indiana Consultant!

chefmeg said:
does she have this much in sales this early in the month????

From the Top 50 Tracker on CC:

Dee Ann Hohn A OK $26,866.03

If anyone knows her, PLEASE ask her to share what she did to get to that much in sales!!!!!

They don't have this tracker on the Canadian CC so I am fascinated by IT and by this number. Even if she held her ENTIRE October over to submit in November thats something else for the 10th isn't it. I want to know more. Oh yes. Lots more. I would work 10 hour days to make this happen in my world. I could sure use THAT paycheque!!

finley1991 said:

This one I was wondering about and wondered if it was a typo... for New Consultants with top shows in their first 30 days... The #1 person from PA did 13 shows but only had sales of $1,283.97. That's only an average of $97 per show? I don't get it.

I also saw that and did the math and questioned it as well. How can that be?:confused:

pampchefrhondab said:
LOL - I totally agree!! From a NE Indiana Consultant!

Here's another NE IN consultant who agrees! I'm thrilled when I get an order over $50! Over $100 & I'm doing a happy dance!

I would love to do $26,000 in a year! Let alone one month--or even one part of one month!

Not to hijack this thread, but a question to you NE Indiana consultants. Where exactly do you live. I may be moving to NW Indiana soon, and wondering if I have low sales to look forward to also. Is it just a NE thing, or should I prepare myself for a change in business.

chefheidi2003 said:
You also need to take into account where they live...I know that at one of our cluster meetings we were talking about David Meenan....He lives near NYC so there a scraper for $11.50 is really inexpensive so people buy a bunch of them...but here in Pennsylvania Dutch Country it isn't as good of a price. It is harder for me to explain quality due to the fact that they don't think about that they only think about price. KWIM.

i think you're right about that. i live near NYC too (10 min away) and people here don't really blink at the price of the products either. that's why when i have a show under $1000 i get disappointed, because the orders are usually higher. of course so are our property taxes though. LOL :(

According to the tracker, this almost $27,000 month was from Oklahoma....now I don't know a thing about that state (except the capital!), but it seems to me there had to be some really good business thinking to pull this off!
I still want to know who she is and how she did this~ya'll ask your uplines if they have heard anything through the loops they are on~

mrssyvo said:
Not to hijack this thread, but a question to you NE Indiana consultants. Where exactly do you live. I may be moving to NW Indiana soon, and wondering if I have low sales to look forward to also. Is it just a NE thing, or should I prepare myself for a change in business.

If you're moving near Chicago, then you probably won't have this problem. I think that part of the problem with NE IN is that we have such a low cost of living here that I don't know if people really like spending money on things. It's more about the price than the quality most of the time, I think. I lived in South Florida for a few years & I can tell a huge difference in the way people act toward spending money than here.

Not that we're using that as an excuse, just saying that we probably won't be seeing $26,000 a month very often!

I believe this is the same consultant that last year had a supermarket for corp ifts---For me i am over 4,ooo this month sell-a-thon makes me crazy----go figure--I am a Director---So I get it anyway---But I am genorous and love to give to my team--so I earn 2 ===I thin do earing baskets for 1,000 shows 1,250 2,500 and 4,000 I try to keep the baskets as current as possible for them---
so NOT to brag but my 4000 so far was 2 live parties 1,644 and 611. 4 cattys 623. 191. 412. 282. and online 38. 47 and 26.
so really its like the trips to me JUST CARROTS---I want it I go till I HAVE IT -- I can't wait till that announcement at leadership=I will be the one passed out in the eisle if its GREECE---or Disney---Morfia
[email protected]

I live in Oklahoma and let me tell you, we are pretty frugal down to earth people! We even question $11.50 for a scraper! LOL Maybe she is selling in the Oklahoma City or Tulsa area. Ain't happing here in the sticks!

I know there is a gal in my SD line that has a company that regularly buys ALL the Employee Christmas gifts from her......to the tune of $20000.00 or more. There was some talk about it a few years ago because HO was questioning giving her the points.

MORFIA said:
I believe this is the same consultant that last year had a supermarket for corp ifts---

For me i am over 4,ooo this month sell-a-thon makes me crazy----go figure--I am a Director---So I get it anyway---But I am genorous and love to give to my team--so I earn 2 ===I thin do earing baskets for 1,000 shows 1,250 2,500 and 4,000 I try to keep the baskets as current as possible for them---
so NOT to brag but my 4000 so far was 2 live parties 1,644 and 611. 4 cattys 623. 191. 412. 282. and online 38. 47 and 26.
so really its like the trips to me JUST CARROTS---I want it I go till I HAVE IT -- I can't wait till that announcement at leadership=I will be the one passed out in the eisle if its GREECE---or Disney---

Morfia
[email protected]

Morida,
I wuold love to get more catalog shows going -- can you give me some tips as to how you get them/run them/work them/secure them?

erinyourpclady said:
I know there is a gal in my SD line that has a company that regularly buys ALL the Employee Christmas gifts from her......to the tune of $20000.00 or more. There was some talk about it a few years ago because HO was questioning giving her the points.

Ooohhh!! How nice would that be! I need to find someone who is the head of their company!

EXACT WORDING---Too busy to host etc---
Do you think the same friends that you work with feel that way too>?
Do you think they would like to order timesaving tools too----YES
---no pressure I have an order form copy this for as many orders you want to get---CALL OR E-MAIL ME if you want it set up on the web-site if not call me and let me know you DID A SUPRISE catalog party----I enjoyed meeting you etc----
When you free up a couple hours we can book one for you---THATS IT---
PS 2 more came in today----160 and 420 sweeet-----

finley1991 said:

If you stop to think about the rewards program, this consultant just earned $400 in PC dollars, plus her commission... Nice job.

Dee is in my upline . . . my director's director. I'm not sure what she does that is special, but I will ask her about it tomorrow at our cluster meeting and let all you guys know.

chef greta said:
Dee is in my upline . . . my director's director. I'm not sure what she does that is special, but I will ask her about it tomorrow at our cluster meeting and let all you guys know.

That would be neat - let us know! :) I'm sure she is a VERY busy woman!

chef greta said:

Can't wait to hear about it!! I've had a company order before, but only about $300! I was excited about that!! I would have been *flipping out* if she had ordered even $1,000!!!:D Actually, she called me on Friday & is gone for the weekend, but I'm supposed to talk to her Tuesday....maybe she wanted to place a HUGE order!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

I do know that she has VERY successful fundraisers.

chef greta said:
I do know that she has VERY successful fundraisers.

That would be putting it mildly if that is where all of these sales came from!:)
Thanks for asking her and getting back to us~I just need to know for noseyness sakes!

sarahlegare said:
Can't wait to hear about it!! I've had a company order before, but only about $300! I was excited about that!! I would have been *flipping out* if she had ordered even $1,000!!!:D Actually, she called me on Friday & is gone for the weekend, but I'm supposed to talk to her Tuesday....maybe she wanted to place a HUGE order!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

How do you get company orders? Do you just know the person who is the head of the company? And what companies order PC prods for their employees? That is very interesting...did you approach them about it?

mrssyvo said:

Where are you moving?

We hope to move to Cedar Lake. We have a weekend home there, and want to move there full-time. We are taking steps to make that happen (building garage there, getting this home ready to sell, etc) I have decided once I move, I will concentrate on building my business there, rather than going all over the ends of the earth to do shows, as I am now.

chef greta said:

Greta, were you able to get the scoop????

a cliff hanger Meg!!!

I am an incredibly impatient girl.....cliffhangers are not my thing!

I'm new to the board...but after reading this thread - I wanna know! :)

Unfortunately, Dee wasn't at the meeting on monday, and no one else really knew what she was doing that was special. Sorry I don't have more for you guys, but I'll ask her about it next time I see her.

Related to Who Is This & How in the World...

1. How did Dee Ann Hohn reach such high sales in just a month?

Dee Ann Hohn is a top-performing consultant who has likely built a strong customer base and has a solid understanding of the Pampered Chef products. She may also have a strong social media presence and utilize effective marketing techniques to increase her sales.

2. Is Dee Ann Hohn following a specific sales strategy?

While we cannot confirm her specific sales strategy, it is likely that Dee Ann Hohn has a structured approach to her business. This may include setting sales goals, utilizing customer follow-up techniques, and actively promoting products through parties and events.

3. Does Dee Ann Hohn have a large network of customers?

It is possible that Dee Ann Hohn has a large network of customers who consistently purchase Pampered Chef products from her. This could be due to her excellent customer service, product knowledge, and overall sales skills.

4. How can I increase my sales like Dee Ann Hohn?

To increase sales, it is important to focus on building relationships with customers and actively promoting products through parties, events, and social media. It is also beneficial to regularly attend trainings and workshops provided by Pampered Chef to learn new sales techniques and product information.

5. Can I reach the same level of sales as Dee Ann Hohn?

Every consultant has the potential to achieve high sales like Dee Ann Hohn. By consistently working on building customer relationships, actively promoting products, and staying informed on new products and sales techniques, you can also reach a high level of sales in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies