• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Openings for Rochester, NY Show 12/7 - Email [email protected]

In summary, the Rochester, NY show will take place on December 7th at a location to be announced. It is open to anyone who would like to attend, and tickets can be purchased through the email address provided. The show will start at 6:00 PM, with doors opening at 5:30 PM. It will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including their latest and most popular items, as well as demonstrations and tips on how to use the products in everyday cooking.
Katiechef
Anyone in the Rochester, NY area? I have a show in Webster, NY on 12/7 at 7:00 PM that I can't do, this is supposed to be a good one, a friend of a friends boss is hosting and she said that her guests will be big spenders...:)
So anyone that wants it email me! [email protected]
Thanks!

I wish I was closer in NY!! I am in Oneonta...a little over an hour from Utica

You have mailHi, Katie. You have mail from a fellow Rochestarian - I just emailed you.

Last edited:

What is the date and location of the Rochester, NY show?

The Rochester, NY show will take place on December 7th at a location to be announced.

Can anyone attend the show?

Yes, the show is open to anyone who would like to attend.

How can I purchase tickets for the show?

Tickets for the show can be purchased through the email address provided, [email protected]. Please include your name and the number of tickets you would like to purchase.

What time does the show start?

The show will start at 6:00 PM. Doors will open at 5:30 PM for guests to arrive and find their seats.

What products will be featured at the show?

The show will feature a variety of Pampered chef products, including our latest and most popular items. There will also be demonstrations and tips on how to use the products in your everyday cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefettesusan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefettesusan
  • ddcook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
  • kcjodih