• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Email Verbage for Out of Town Hosts?

C
cookingabcs
Does anyone have email verbage they want to share for a host to email out of town friends and family about their show? I've heard of some consultants sending the host an email that they can simply forward to all of their out of town friends and family directing them to the website to place an order.

Any suggestions would be great. I'm not finding much through PC other then "You're invited to a kitchen show".

Thanks

Mine would just say:

Suzy is having a Pampered Chef show! Help her earn fantastic products and great discounts by viewing a catalog and placing your order at www.pamperedchef.biz/myname and entering in Suzy's name in the host field. Your order will be shipped right to your door!

Then put guest specials and any incentives you have going on for booking. Also put what Suzy host gets if they book a show. I hope this helps a little bit!

for reaching out about hosting a Pampered Chef show! I'm so excited to help you earn some amazing products for your kitchen. I know that you have friends and family all over the country, and I want to make sure they have the opportunity to participate in your show as well.As a consultant, I have a great email template that you can simply forward to your out of town friends and family. It includes all the information they need to know about the show and how they can place an order online. This way, you can still earn host rewards even if they can't attend in person.Feel free to make any changes or personalize the email to fit your style. I'm here to help in any way I can. Thank you for being an amazing host and spreading the love of Pampered Chef to your loved ones near and far.Happy cooking and shopping!
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How should I word an email to invite out of town guests to my show?

An effective email to out of town guests should include the following information:

• The date, time, and location of the show.
  • A brief introduction about the host and their business.
  • A description of the products that will be showcased at the show.
  • Instructions for placing an order online or through the host.
  • A personalized message inviting them to attend and support the host.

2. Can I get some examples of email wording for out of town hosts?

Here is a sample email wording for an out of town host:

Dear Friends and Family,

I am excited to announce that I will be hosting a kitchen show on [date] at [time] at [location]. As you may know, I have recently started my own business as a consultant for [company name]. The show will feature a variety of high-quality kitchen products that I am sure you will love.

If you are unable to attend the show in person, you can still support me by placing an order online at [website] or by contacting me directly. Your support means a lot to me and I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to browse the products and place an order.

I hope to see you at the show or hear from you soon!

Best regards,

[Your Name]

3. Should I include a link to the company's website in the email?

Yes, it is recommended to include a link to the company's website in the email. This makes it easier for out of town guests to browse and place orders online. It also helps to promote the company and its products.

4. Can I simply forward an email to my out of town guests about the show?

Yes, many consultants do this to make it easier for hosts and their guests. You can ask your consultant for an email template that you can forward to your out of town guests. Just make sure to personalize the email with some information about yourself and your relationship with the company.

5. Are there any other sources for email wording besides the company's website?

Yes, you can also reach out to other consultants in your company or network for email wording suggestions. You can also search online for templates or examples of successful emails used by other consultants. Just make sure to personalize the email and make it your own before sending it out to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
emudd
Replies
Views
BettyBoop