• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny

In summary, Ginny is sick and can't make it to her show this Friday. She suggests someone else cover the show.
chefkeri
Hi all,
I am sick as a dog & I need a show covered this Friday! 7:00 in Carmel, NY.
I hate to give it up, but I don't think it's fair to the host that I am squeeking, oozing & coughing all over the food. :eek:

I am planning a pecan lattice tart & there will be approx. 10 guests w/ some added "bring a friend" add on's. I've promised a gift for a bring a friend...

Please let me know asap! She wants to keep the date... :( Thanks! if you can help!!!

I can't help you out, but I hope you get to feeling better really quickly.

Thanks :)I hope to be back on my feet in time for my sister's wedding next week. This is my 1 of 2 shows for this month.... :(

I didn't know people get sick when the weather is so nice?!?!

It is JUST a little to far for me to travel from Long Island! LOL
Hope that you feel better by Friday!;)

:)Long Island.... Ya, that's too far. Thanks for thinking about it. :D

Keri ~

I ws in your position before...I told the host I was sick...she asked me if it was okay if I came...THEY did the demo under my instruction. I wore a mask ~ it worked out great (though I felt like sh..!) ~ the the guests were fine with it too...of course, unless they talked after I left! LOL

I didn't touch the food, the tools, I even had the host tear the receipts off for the guests.

They were grateful I came and didn't cough all over their food. I had a $800 party, 4 bookings...I would say it was GREAT!

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!

Ginny

I just PM'd you...

Wow!
Kitchen2u said:
Keri ~

I ws in your position before...I told the host I was sick...she asked me if it was okay if I came...THEY did the demo under my instruction. I wore a mask ~ it worked out great (though I felt like sh..!) ~ the the guests were fine with it too...of course, unless they talked after I left! LOL

I didn't touch the food, the tools, I even had the host tear the receipts off for the guests.

They were grateful I came and didn't cough all over their food. I had a $800 party, 4 bookings...I would say it was GREAT!

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon!

Ginny

Now that's something I haven't heard before! What a way for your show to turn out! If I can't find a consultant, I just may be in your shoes after all. Thanks for the tips! I don't know what my host would think of this. :)
PS ~ of all the weeks... everyone is in the Bahama's (expect me...):p

I Found Her!Thank you everyone! I have a consultant who can help!
Now.....
to bed w/ me!:D

What is "Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny"?

"Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and provide cooking demonstrations in the Western Connecticut and Eastern New York areas. It is a fun and interactive way for customers to learn about our products and try out new recipes.

When and where is "Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny"?

The event typically takes place in late spring or early summer and the exact dates and locations vary each year. We announce the details on our website and social media pages, so be sure to follow us for updates!

Do I need to purchase tickets for "Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny"?

No, admission to the event is free! However, we do recommend registering in advance to secure your spot and receive any updates or special offers.

What can I expect at "Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny"?

At the event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious food, and learn about our products from our knowledgeable consultants. There may also be opportunities to win prizes and special discounts on products.

Can I bring my kids to "Mayday! Mayday! Western Ct or Eastern Ny"?

Yes, the event is family-friendly and we encourage you to bring your kids! We will have activities and games for them to enjoy while you learn about our products and shop. Plus, we have products that are perfect for kids, such as our kid-friendly cooking sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Back