• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Show Quick yet Profitable

In summary, this person is worried about their checkout time and how to fit in a cooking show with a birthday celebration. They suggest making the recipe ahead of time and then doing a quick demo when the guests arrive.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So Sat March 28th after my pampered chef party we will be walking over to The Washington Tavern to celebrate Victors 21st birthday. everyone is invited (victor wants to look like he has a lot of friends). so the party should only be about an hour or so, so we should be going over around 6:30/7 pm. I hope everyone can make it

So I just got this email from my cooking show host. I will email her back making sure she realizes I do have to pack up my stuff. I do know most of her guests somewhat. (we all work for same company just different branches) This has me nervous that everyone will just be waiting for everything to be done and effect my checkout time????? Any help or advice would be appreciated. She sent this to me I believe to include me in being invited to the bar, but my concern is going to be packing up my stuff as I wouldn't stay out too late anyway. I can't keep up with these youngins any more!:) So I do want to accomadate them, but don't want to end up losing sales or attention during the show!!! TIA

Why not make the recipe ahead of time have it in the oven as they come in , do you show telling them what you did ect then just do the 8 min micro cake in front of them. that can be it then check them out they can eat , have fun and you can go

I would call her to talk about it. Don't email her back--too much can be misunderstood.

chef131doreen said:
Why not make the recipe ahead of time have it in the oven as they come in , do you show telling them what you did ect then just do the 8 min micro cake in front of them. that can be it then check them out they can eat , have fun and you can go

This is not a bad idea though I'll have to talk to host about it. I'll have to figure out a quick demo based on what recipe she chooses to have done ahead. I would want them to compliment eachother.

Or do a quick interactive show, get the products in their hands. While they are working on the recipe, you can talk about bookings and the business. Then you have time to take orders.

Sounds like your host is intrested in having fun. I would make the demo simple and get them eating as soon as possible. Maybe you can do a quick game to keep everyone intrested in what you have to say. You can pack up and take orders as them eat and chat. Good luck!

1. How can I make my show quick yet profitable?

One way to make your show quick yet profitable is to focus on high-selling products and offer special deals or discounts to encourage guests to make purchases. You can also plan your show to be more interactive and engaging, which can help keep guests interested and increase sales.

2. Should I offer incentives or rewards to my guests?

Yes, offering incentives or rewards can be a great way to make your show more profitable. Consider offering a free product or special discount to guests who make a purchase, or hosting a raffle for those who bring a friend to the show.

3. How can I maximize my profits during my show?

To maximize profits, it's important to focus on selling products that have a higher profit margin. Additionally, offering add-on items or bundles can help increase sales and profits. Don't forget to also promote any specials or deals available during the show to entice guests to make purchases.

4. Is it better to have a larger or smaller guest list for a quick and profitable show?

Having a smaller guest list can often lead to a more intimate and focused show, where you can better showcase products and encourage sales. However, a larger guest list can also be profitable if you have a strong sales pitch and offer incentives to encourage purchases from guests.

5. How can I make my show quick without sacrificing quality?

To make your show quick without sacrificing quality, it's important to plan and prepare ahead of time. Have a clear outline of what products you want to showcase and what sales techniques you will use. Additionally, make sure to have enough time for guests to browse and ask questions, as this can lead to more sales and a higher quality show overall.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kevin Ranoldo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies