• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to Business Meeting Invitations

In summary, a Back to Business Meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants to reconnect, get updated on products and promotions, and share business tips. The date and location may vary, but all consultants are welcome to attend. There is no specific dress code, and RSVPing is recommended for an accurate headcount.
erinluvsken
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you have started to create excitement around the Back to Business Meetings for January 2012. I'm thinking of mailing personal invitations to my team members and including a raffle ticket in the envelope to be entered to win a prize for coming.

Does anyone have a B2B invitation they can share? Or perhaps a creative way to spark interest in attending the meeting? I always tell them about being the first to see the new incentive trip(s) and things like that, but I really want to start 2012 off with a "well attended" meeting to start off with a bang.

TIA!
Erin

:)

erinluvsken said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you have started to create excitement around the Back to Business Meetings for January 2012. I'm thinking of mailing personal invitations to my team members and including a raffle ticket in the envelope to be entered to win a prize for coming.

Does anyone have a B2B invitation they can share? Or perhaps a creative way to spark interest in attending the meeting? I always tell them about being the first to see the new incentive trip(s) and things like that, but I really want to start 2012 off with a "well attended" meeting to start off with a bang.

TIA!
Erin

:)

Yes, was wanting the same thing...anyone send out invitations they can share yet??

What is a Back to Business Meeting?

A Back to Business Meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef for our consultants to reconnect, get updated on the latest products and promotions, and share tips and strategies for business success. It is a great opportunity to network and learn from each other.

When and where will the Back to Business Meeting take place?

The date and location of the Back to Business Meeting may vary depending on your region. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific details. We strive to make the event accessible and convenient for all of our consultants.

Who can attend the Back to Business Meeting?

The Back to Business Meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. We highly encourage our consultants to attend as it is a valuable opportunity for personal and professional development. If you are unable to attend, you can also request for a recording of the meeting.

Is there a dress code for the Back to Business Meeting?

There is no specific dress code for the Back to Business Meeting. We recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire. You may also want to wear your Pampered Chef gear to show your pride and support for the brand.

How do I RSVP for the Back to Business Meeting?

You can RSVP for the Back to Business Meeting by clicking on the link provided in the invitation email or by contacting your team leader. It is important to RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for the event. We look forward to seeing you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedalf