• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Meetings in Colorado Springs...

In summary, cluster meetings are gatherings of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific geographic area. They are held once a month in Colorado Springs at various locations and are a great opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn new tips and techniques, and stay updated on company news. There is no fee to attend, but if the meeting is held at a venue with a rental fee, it may be split among attendees. Guests are welcome to join and it is recommended to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes and any product or business questions.
lterman
Hi i'm moving to the Colorado Springs Area mid February and wanted to get myself acquainted with a director in that area. Thanks!!

lyzette

Hey! I'm from Colorado Springs and have an AWESOME director. PM me and I'll give you my number and we can get to know each other prior to your move. Where are you moving from? Are you going to leadership? Look forward to hearing from you :)

I'm a little late on the reply but I just PMd you!

thanks!

lyzette

bumping...

anyone in colorado springs at all???

lyzette

You're going to want to talk to your director and ask him/her to request hospitality through HO.

I have done the obvious. Twice and they knew I was moving...So I figured I would just ask on here myself since people from all over including Colorado are on here. Thanks!

lyzette

1. What is a cluster meeting and why should I attend?

A cluster meeting is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants in a specific geographic area. It is a great opportunity to connect with other consultants, learn new tips and techniques, and stay up-to-date on company updates and promotions.

2. Where and when are the cluster meetings held in Colorado Springs?

The cluster meetings in Colorado Springs are typically held once a month at a designated location, such as a consultant's home or a community center. The specific date, time, and location will be communicated to all consultants in the area through email or the consultant's Facebook group.

3. Do I need to bring anything to the cluster meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the cluster meeting. However, if you have any product or business questions, it may be helpful to bring a notebook and pen to take notes. Also, feel free to bring any samples or catalogs to share with other consultants.

4. Can I bring a guest to the cluster meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the cluster meeting. It is a great opportunity for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and potentially join as a consultant themselves. Please inform the host of the meeting in advance if you plan on bringing a guest.

5. Is there a fee to attend the cluster meeting?

No, there is no fee to attend the cluster meeting. This is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants in the area. However, if the meeting is held at a venue that requires a rental fee, the cost may be divided among attendees. This will be communicated beforehand so you can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jj16
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • pamperedbecky