• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St Petersbug, Florida Cluster Meetings?

In summary, there are no directors in St. Petersburg, Florida that want to adopt me. However, a director in Tampa just moved there and I am trying to find out more information about her.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Are there any directors here in St. Petersburg, Florida that would like to adopt me?? :love:

My cluster is up in NPR and Oldsmar and it's just too far to travel on a work night. I'd love to find and bond with a group here in southern Pinellas county.

OR if youre reading this and you know of someone... please ask them or tell them about me!

Hey, I need to find hospitality for one of my Consultants who lives near Tampa. If you find someone, please let me know also. I just met a guy at Conference who lives in Dunedin who goes to a meeting somewhere in the area, I think he has to travel,not sure how far. I will contact him to see what I can find out. I will keep you posted.

I've been trying to find a director cluster in St. Petersburg too! My director tried to find one but no directors here. Sounds like you have the same director as I do. I have to go up to NPR too. If you want to carpool sometime, let me know.

I am selling PC full time now and trying to grow my business so that I can hopefully become a director myself. Going slow right now but hoping the new year will bring me some luck.

I am a consultant in St. Pete Beach. Same problem here with findng a cluster meeting. I am not crazy about driving to NPR either.

There is a director in Tampa that just moved there and I am emailing Shiela to get her information. Depending on where she lives it might be easier to get to.

I am going to ask my director if there is anyone down in Bradenton, Parrish, or Palmetto because that is just a short drive over the bridge for me.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant in St. Petersburg, Florida and I would love to adopt you into our director's team! We have a wonderful group here in southern Pinellas county and we would love to have you join us. We have a great sense of community and we always support and help each other grow our businesses. If you're interested, please let me know and I can give you more information about our team and how to get started. Looking forward to connecting with you! :love:

What is a St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meeting?

A St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meeting is a gathering of community members, business leaders, and other stakeholders to discuss and address issues and concerns related to the local area. These meetings often focus on topics such as community development, economic growth, and social issues.

Who can attend a St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meeting?

St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meetings are open to all members of the community, including residents, business owners, and other stakeholders. Anyone who is interested in contributing to the improvement of the local area is welcome to attend.

When and where are St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meetings held?

The timing and location of St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meetings may vary, but they are typically held on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly. Information about upcoming meetings can be found on the city's website or through community organizations.

What is the purpose of St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meetings?

The purpose of St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meetings is to bring together community members and stakeholders to discuss and address issues and concerns related to the local area. These meetings provide a platform for collaboration and problem-solving, with the goal of improving the overall quality of life for residents.

How can I get involved in a St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meeting?

There are several ways to get involved in a St. Petersburg, Florida Cluster Meeting. You can attend a meeting as a member of the community, join a committee or working group, or reach out to your local government representative for more information. You can also stay informed and participate by following the city's social media accounts or signing up for email updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • Stephanie S