• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cluster Meetings, Increasing Attendance?

In summary, the director offers incentives to get consultants to attend the cluster meetings. The meetings are fun and supportive.
apamperedone
:confused: Any suggestions on getting consultants to attend the cluster meetings? Usually there is only two in attendance and they are always the same two consultants.

Offer incentives!!!I love my cluster meetings because the information given is very helpful to my business. I love to spend some time away from the kids to socialize with grown women who have same interests as me, and I love the FREEBIES!!!

Our directors are so cool and they always give us incentives for our achievements the month before.

Take for instance right now we are doing a fun way to earn play money (which will be given as a gift card to PC, our new vendors, or for conference in July). In order to order our fake dollars we have to fall into these categories:
$1 for every thousand dollars in sales each month.
$1 for every thousand dollar show!
$1 for attendance!
$1 for every recruit!
$1 for participating in the booking blitz (* will explain down below)
$3 for winning booking blitz

Four cooking shows or more a month we get a FREE movie night pack! A $5 blockbuster card, pack of popcorn, and a candy!

Also I have won cool new products and other things for doing certain things or being highest in sales for the month!

Oh yes and highest in sales wears a sash and crown for the entire meeting!

* Booking blitz is getting all of us consultants on a conference call for about 15 minutes of training, encouragement and help before we get on the phone for about an hour and a half. We try to call all past customers, potential hosts, etc for bookings. We get back on the conference call and give our results. The winner gets the $3!
We usually have about 10 consultants at every meeting. Sometimes less rarely more, but I know those PC consultants that don't come never have high sales or the benefit of meeting with other excited PC consultants about our businesses. All the ideas and support is great!!
We share recipes and have become friends. It's fun!! I hope you have a better turn out!
Debbie

Sound like FUN meetings! I love going to our cluster meetings too - just fun and inspirational. We are currently earning a "stamp" on our cards - when filled they can be redeemed for fun stuff. :)

I just love how very supportive this business is and how we are not in competition with each other. :)

I love going to our cluster meeting as well - and I drive over an hour to get there!!! Our director gives away a $10 gas card for people who enter the "Just Ask" contest. She asks us how many people we asked to join the business before the meeting and has our name on peices of paper for the number of people we asked. At our June meeting I will have my name in the pot at least 18 times because I have asked 18 people about the business so far. She draws a name and the winner gets the gas card.

Each attendee also brings 2 unstamped catalogs each month and we have a drawing for them. You can get 10 catalogs if 5 people show up.

I love the networking, the ideas and the tips our director gives us. I really love it when she does a demonstration on a product, to show us some great tips or ideas for use and selling.

Hi there! I totally understand your frustration with low attendance at cluster meetings. Here are a few suggestions that may help:1. Offer incentives: Consider offering a small gift or prize for consultants who attend the cluster meetings. This can be a fun way to encourage attendance and spice things up.2. Make it relevant and valuable: Make sure the topics discussed at the cluster meetings are relevant and valuable to consultants. If they feel like they are gaining something from attending, they are more likely to show up.3. Communicate effectively: Make sure you are effectively communicating the details of the cluster meetings to all consultants. Use multiple channels such as email, social media, and phone calls to ensure everyone is aware of the meetings.4. Set a schedule: Consider setting a regular schedule for cluster meetings, such as the first Monday of every month. This way, consultants can plan ahead and make sure they are available to attend.5. Ask for input: Reach out to all consultants and ask for their input on what they would like to see discussed at the cluster meetings. This will give them a sense of ownership and make them more likely to attend.I hope these suggestions help! Remember, consistency and communication are key. Good luck!

1. How do I increase attendance at cluster meetings?

There are several ways to increase attendance at cluster meetings. One effective method is to send out regular reminders and updates about the meeting, including the date, time, and agenda. It's also helpful to clearly communicate the importance and purpose of the meeting to attendees, and to make sure the meeting is scheduled at a convenient time for most people.

2. What can I do if attendance at cluster meetings is consistently low?

If attendance at your cluster meetings is consistently low, it may be helpful to gather feedback from members about why they are not attending. This can help identify any issues or concerns that may be preventing people from attending, and allow you to address them. Additionally, consider rotating meeting locations or times to accommodate different schedules and make the meetings more accessible.

3. How can I encourage active participation at cluster meetings?

To encourage active participation at cluster meetings, make sure to set clear expectations for attendees, such as encouraging them to share their thoughts and ideas, and actively participate in discussions. It can also be helpful to have specific agenda items that require input or feedback from attendees, and to create a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable speaking up.

4. What are some creative ways to make cluster meetings more engaging?

There are several ways to make cluster meetings more engaging. One idea is to incorporate interactive activities or icebreakers at the beginning of the meeting to get people talking and to build relationships. You can also invite guest speakers or have members present on a topic of interest. Additionally, consider using visual aids or technology, such as slides or polls, to make the meeting more dynamic.

5. How many cluster meetings should be held per year?

The frequency of cluster meetings can vary depending on the needs and goals of the group. However, it's generally recommended to hold cluster meetings at least quarterly, or every 3-4 months. This allows for consistent communication and progress towards goals, without overwhelming members with too many meetings. You can also adjust the frequency based on the availability and preferences of your members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kraber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • noradawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedangie