• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent: Need Help With Back to Business Meeting

In summary, a back to business meeting should include updates on the current status of the business, company policies and procedures, financial goals and projections, and upcoming projects. It is recommended to keep the meeting under two hours and consider having a theme to make it more engaging. To ensure a smooth meeting, have a clear agenda, encourage participation, and assign a facilitator. The purpose of a back to business meeting is to align goals and priorities, address concerns, and set a positive tone for the upcoming business year.
nene960
I am in charge of our clusters meeting tonight. My director is out of town and there are a few things I need and I was going to see if someone could help me out. I need:

2011 Incentive goal worksheet
Take Control...Make it Happen Now! 2001 Goals

If anyone can help me out and email me these I would greatly appreciate it.
[email protected]

nene960 said:
I am in charge of our clusters meeting tonight. My director is out of town and there are a few things I need and I was going to see if someone could help me out. I need:

2011 Incentive goal worksheet
Take Control...Make it Happen Now! 2001 Goals

If anyone can help me out and email me these I would greatly appreciate it.
[email protected]

Emailing it to you :thumbup:

Hi everyone,As I am in charge of our clusters meeting tonight, I am reaching out for some assistance. My director is currently out of town and I need a few items for our meeting. I am looking for the 2011 Incentive goal worksheet and the "Take Control...Make it Happen Now!" 2001 Goals. If anyone has these resources and could email them to me at [email protected], I would be extremely grateful. Your help would greatly contribute to the success of our meeting. Thank you in advance!Best,

1. What should I include in my back to business meeting?

In your back to business meeting, you should include an update on the current status of the business, any changes or updates to company policies or procedures, a review of financial goals and projections, and a discussion of upcoming projects or initiatives.

2. How long should the back to business meeting last?

The length of your back to business meeting will depend on the size of your company and the amount of information to be covered. However, it is generally recommended to keep it under two hours to ensure maximum engagement and productivity.

3. Should I have a theme for my back to business meeting?

Having a theme for your back to business meeting can help make it more engaging and memorable for attendees. Consider tying the theme to your company's goals or values, or using it as a way to introduce new initiatives or changes.

4. How can I ensure the meeting runs smoothly?

To ensure your back to business meeting runs smoothly, be sure to have a clear agenda and stick to it, encourage participation and discussion from all attendees, and assign a facilitator to keep things on track and on time.

5. What is the purpose of a back to business meeting?

The purpose of a back to business meeting is to bring all employees together to discuss the current state and future plans of the company. It is an opportunity to align everyone's goals and priorities, address any concerns or questions, and set a positive tone for the upcoming business year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • prissylovescooking