• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Finally Made Director and Should Get My Call This Coming

In summary, the speaker has recently been promoted to director and received online contract print outs from their previous director. They are unsure of what to do with them and are wondering if they should keep them and what information they should keep on each recruit. The other person suggests keeping a file on each team member and documenting important information such as phone training and yearly goals. The speaker also mentions being a part of a supportive team in Texas.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have finally made director and should get my call this coming week.
My question is what am I suppose to do with the online contract print outs that my director sent me of the girls I have recruited.

My Director has never really helped me with my buisness and I don't expect her to help me know. But when I got this pack in the mail there was no note or anything. I don't want to call her and I think she leaves for her trip soon. Anyway should I keep them and what shoud be the next step. What kind of info should I keep on each recruit?

Thanks

Those papers are probably just the info she kept on your recruits as they were her first line, now they are yours since you have promoted. Not everyone does this, but it's a good idea to keep a file on each of your team members. You can put anything important about them in this file and keep notes of when you do phone training, their yearly goals sheets, etc. Just helps you keep better track of your people and what they personally need from your training wise. It's a practice that I haven't consistently followed and I wish that I would have!!! That was nice of her to send you those papers, I'd take the gift and start your files, I wish I would have!

Thank..... I never thought of a file for each one.

my director has a file on me as does her hospitality cluster director who has taken me under her wing even though she's in TX. I LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I say LOVE) this Dream Team and wish I was in TX with them. I love being here in Cali but love TX too! :)

for reaching out, and congratulations on making director! As a fellow consultant, I understand how exciting and overwhelming this achievement can be. It's great that your director sent you the online contract print outs of your recruits. This is an important step in building your team and growing your business.Firstly, I would recommend keeping these print outs for your records. They serve as proof that you have successfully recruited these individuals and can be used for tracking your team's progress and for potential incentives or rewards in the future.As for the next step, I would suggest reaching out to your new recruits and congratulating them on joining your team. This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself and start building a relationship with them. You can also use this as a chance to gather any missing information that may not have been included in the print outs, such as their contact information and why they decided to join your team.In terms of what information to keep on each recruit, it's important to have their name, contact information, and any notes or details about their interests or goals with the company. This will help you tailor your support and training to their individual needs.If you have any further questions or need guidance on how to best support your new team members, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or other leaders in the company. We are all here to help and support each other's success. Best of luck on your new journey as a director!

1. What does it mean to "make director"?

Making director typically refers to achieving a high-level position within a company or organization. It often comes with increased responsibilities and a higher salary.

2. What is a "call" in this context?

In this context, a "call" refers to a promotion or job offer to become a director. It is a formal invitation to take on the new role and its accompanying responsibilities.

3. How do you know if you are getting a call for director?

Typically, you will receive a formal offer letter or have a meeting with your superiors to discuss the promotion. You may also notice changes in your job responsibilities or title.

4. What should I do to prepare for a call for director?

It is important to have a strong understanding of your job responsibilities and the company's goals and values. You should also have a clear plan for how you will approach your new role and any challenges that may arise.

5. Are there any specific steps I should take after receiving a call for director?

Once you have accepted the call, it is important to communicate with your team and superiors about the transition and any changes that may occur. You should also take time to set goals and expectations for your new role and continue to develop your skills as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tina4pampchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JAE
  • KCPChef