• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idea Gifts for Becoming Director

In summary, my director gave me a $100 check towards my "crossing stage" outfit. Plus goodies at conference too! I love my Director!
tina4pampchef
Gold Member
I have my first FD becoming a Director any day. I wanted to give her a gift at our next cluster meeting when she makes her directorship. Any ideas on a gift or What did your directors give you when you made directorship. I could use so help with ideas. Thanks Tina

My director gave/gives Directors chairs and roses.

My Director always give a red PC apron to new directors. I don't know if she embroiders your name on it - but the red apron is a definite since red is the director color for ribbons.

Congrats!

I got the red apron. You can order it through Merrill's Director Store.

I also got a Red Apron. We had mock champagne at the next meeting. Also, my former director gave me a Nordstrom Gift Card... the joke in our cluster is that for some reason, every time she had a director promote and walk the stage at conference, they were wearing really UGLY shoes! So the gift card came to ensure that I wore nice shoes crossing the stage. And yes... people can see your feet! :)

My director gave me a gift cert. for a pedicure and manicure! But I'll make sure to get some decent shoes to go with the polish!

My director gave me a Gift Cert to VIP (I promoted back when we had them)

My Director hasn't had anyone promote, but my AD has (obviously, although the last one was a couple years ago). I think that consultant got to go shopping with our AD for a stage outfit. The AD didn't pay for it, they just went to the store together. Edited to remove personal promotion.

Last edited:
finley1991 said:
I also got a Red Apron. We had mock champagne at the next meeting.

Also, my former director gave me a Nordstrom Gift Card... the joke in our cluster is that for some reason, every time she had a director promote and walk the stage at conference, they were wearing really UGLY shoes! So the gift card came to ensure that I wore nice shoes crossing the stage.

And yes... people can see your feet! :)
Absolutely! There are some really cute outfits with horrible shoes walking across that stage! (now everyone will be watching my feet so I better take care with what I wear :))

Good grief.. I was worrying about tripping... now I'll be worrying about someone dissing my shoes! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Good grief.. I was worrying about tripping... now I'll be worrying about someone dissing my shoes! :)
That is my worst fear! Can you imagine falling right in front of Doris & Marla.

Don't worry ladies! You won't trip!PS: The Director's walk is one of THE MOST AMAZING things you will experience as a director. And the New Director's Breakfast.Congratulations! :)

finley1991 said:
PS: The Director's walk is one of THE MOST AMAZING things you will experience as a director. And the New Director's Breakfast.
I agree!!! :D:DOh, and if you're short, try to be at the END of the line. The first people in line are put in the back row on stage.

DebbieJ said:
I agree!!! :D:D

Oh, and if you're short, try to be at the END of the line. The first people in line are put in the back row on stage.
I also want to be at the end b/c you don't have to stand in one spot forever! I'm afraid my knees will lock and I'll pass-out.

When I promoted & other directors in our cluster my director had a decorated cake for us to take home to share with our family, we were given flowers, a picture frame with the poems or inspiring words on it. we had chocolate covered strawberries, and the sparlking cider she also gave us
a briefcase from the directors store and some fun things to award our growing cluster with at future meetings

I got a $100 check towards my "crossing stage" outfit. Plus goodies at conference too! I love my Director!

Kitchen2u said:
I got a $100 check towards my "crossing stage" outfit. Plus goodies at conference too! I love my Director!

Wow!!! I'd love to have your director:D

Hmmmm, I don't know what my AD will do. She did send me a really sweet card already and our meeting is Tuesday. I will let you know ;)

***I will, I am sorry, probably have what most (except maybe Carolyn) will consider horrible shoes. My Brand new just for conference Mary Jane Crocs just came in the mail!!!
Yes, Crocs.
When you see me take a look at the sleds I walk around on and I challenge you to find a pair of cute shoes that would hold them!
I am forever joking that I need to find a good cross dresser store for shoes!!
Honestly, when I have one promote I think I will give them $75 towards an outfit (love that idea) and if they want I will take them shopping for it and treat them to lunch :) Public recognition will be flowers and a "Director" Red Hoodie!

I got 2 dozen roses and a framed poem that she had written just for me....it is a a "journey".

Our director gives us a gold chain for our Director's gold whisk.

What are some popular gifts for someone who has just become a Director?

Some popular gifts for someone who has just become a Director include kitchen gadgets and tools, cookbooks, personalized kitchen accessories, gift cards to cooking stores or restaurants, and luxury cooking ingredients.

Do you have any gift sets specifically designed for new Directors?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers several gift sets specifically designed for new Directors. These sets include a variety of kitchen tools and cookbooks to help them get started in their new role.

What are some budget-friendly gift ideas for a new Director?

If you're looking for budget-friendly gift ideas for a new Director, consider a personalized kitchen towel or apron, a set of essential kitchen tools, a cookbook with easy and delicious recipes, or a gift card to a cooking store.

Are there any gifts that would be suitable for a Director with a busy schedule?

Yes, there are many gifts that would be suitable for a Director with a busy schedule. These include time-saving kitchen gadgets, meal planning tools, and quick and easy recipe books.

Do you have any gifts that would be appropriate for a Director who loves to entertain?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts that would be perfect for a Director who loves to entertain. These include serving platters and dishes, cocktail and appetizer sets, and entertaining cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 2crazyboys