• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help From "Seasoned" Directors

In summary, Cheryl promoted to Director on November 1st, signed 1 recruit on December 10th, and has 2 more wanting to sign in January. She is training her new consultants to be duplicatable, and has plans to continue to train them throughout their first 90 days.
mrssyvo
I promoted to Director November 1st, signed 1 recruit Dec 10th, another is ready to sign, has quick start box on the way, and I have 2 more wanting to sign in January. I really want to be consistent in my New Consultants Training, and I want it to be duplicatable because the one that signed in December has one signing this week, I believe, and I need to train her to train. The next New Director Academy is not until the end of March. Does anyone have a system all ready that you use? I have the Supporting New Consultants, and I am working through that, but I also know that I have things I do in a show, etc that is not part of the training. They will be coming to shows with me, do you think that is enough? I am going through my documtnts files, and trying tomake that more efficient, so that I have things ready to send them, without having to wade through a lot of stuff I do not use myself, just to find the meat.

OK, first off deep breath :) This is a process. If you have upline that you can use have them help you train your new girls. If that is not possible I will let you know what I do.
Pick out what you can use.
Have them come to your show.
Have them sign up for their Debit Card/direct deposit.
I set up a time (typically morning) with them for a bit of training. We make 1 of the New consultant recipes and I go through the Cooking show planner and walk them through Host Coaching.
I also teach them the 5 question game and then I answer any questions they have and help them to be relaxed.
I encourage them to take the first 6 online courses and to use the new consultant recipes and cards.
Hope that helps you :)

Cheryl, Thank you- I am doing a lot of that, so I guess I am on the right track- My consultant signing soon lives too far away(3 hours) to do hands on training- but I can do alot of that over the phone. I am lucky that she is a self-starter. I listened to your DCS call the other day, and it was so helpful. The next day, I had training and we did a role play of the 4-pile order taking and the 5 questions, and she really liked it, and is incorporating it. I have always done the 4-piles, but not the 5 questions, so I need to be doing that as well.

Your welcome. Sounds like you are doing fine. Keep it up!

The best "a-ha" I had out of NDA was to make the weekly coaching calls during their 90-day period seem automatic (versus wishy-washy optional...which I did before). I tell my new recruits that I have a responsibility to guide them thru their first 90 days and that the weekly coaching calls are how I do that. I let them know it's dedicated time I set aside just for them and that we'll focus on their accomplishments, challenges, and goals. (I then use the Supporting New Consultant's guide as my initial template.)

And congratulations Sue on your team building!

Thank you for your suggestions- I do want to be consistent on my weekly calls, not just for the new ones, but those who want weekley calls. I did call everyone on my team last week, and we talked about goals they have for the new year. Only 1 on my team sounds as if she is opn her way out, but did not come oput and say it, she just has the "if it happens, it happens" attitude, in fact that we\as her response to everything I asked her- bokings, recruiting, etc. But I am so glad I learned that saying, "If you can not change your Team, change your team" My goals is to continue to add new consultants, so there are always those excited about their business.

Related to Need Help From "Seasoned" Directors

What is the role of a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef?

A "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef is a leader within our company who has been with us for at least two years and has achieved a certain level of success. They act as mentors and coaches to other consultants, providing support and guidance to help them grow their own businesses.

How can I become a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef?

To become a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef, you must have been a consultant with us for at least two years and have achieved a certain level of sales and team growth. You must also attend and complete our leadership training program and be in good standing with the company.

What resources are available for "Seasoned" Directors at Pampered Chef?

As a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef, you will have access to various resources and tools to help you succeed. This includes leadership training, mentorship programs, and exclusive events and conferences. You will also have a dedicated support team to assist you with any questions or concerns.

What are the key responsibilities of a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef?

The main responsibilities of a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef include recruiting and training new consultants, supporting and motivating their team members, and achieving sales and team growth goals. They are also responsible for promoting and upholding the values and mission of Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of being a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef?

Being a "Seasoned" Director at Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to attend leadership conferences and events. You will also have the satisfaction of helping others succeed and being a leader within our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • AJPratt