• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Training Question

In summary, "New Consultant Training Question" is a training program for new consultants to learn about the company, its products and services, and processes. It is important because it helps new consultants understand the company's expectations and equips them with the necessary skills for their job. The topics covered in this training may include an overview of the company, customer service and sales techniques, company policies and procedures, and technical training. The duration of the training can vary, but it typically lasts a few days to a couple of weeks. Existing employees may also be allowed to attend, depending on the company's policies.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I just signed a new consultant and want to do her training ASAP. Does my director have to do the training or can I?

Of course you can! You might consider doing it as a 3 way with your director so that she can help guide you unless you feel confident enough (which I bet you are).

I have a team member who recruited her first a month ago and when I contacted her she already had all her questions answered and had done/scheduled to do everything on my list so her recruited was right on top of things - and now she has recruited already too!

You're director can guide you. If anything comes up that you're not sure of give her a call and then get back to your recruit. It's good to have her think of you as her leader from the start.

Congrats!

As an pampered chef consultant, I am not qualified to give legal or professional advice. However, it is important to follow your company's policies and procedures when it comes to training new consultants. It is best to consult with your director or HR department to determine who is responsible for conducting the training. It may also be beneficial to involve your director in the training process to ensure consistency and alignment with company standards.

What is "New Consultant Training Question"?

"New Consultant Training Question" refers to a training session or program designed for new consultants to learn about the company, products, services, and processes.

Why is "New Consultant Training Question" important?

It is important because it helps new consultants understand the company's expectations, processes and strategies, and equips them with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their job effectively.

What topics are typically covered in "New Consultant Training Question"?

The topics covered in "New Consultant Training Question" may vary depending on the company, but they usually include an overview of the company, its products and services, customer service and sales techniques, company policies and procedures, and any necessary technical training.

How long does "New Consultant Training Question" usually last?

The duration of "New Consultant Training Question" can vary, but it typically lasts anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks. This allows enough time for new consultants to fully understand the company and its processes before starting their job.

Can existing employees attend "New Consultant Training Question"?

Typically, "New Consultant Training Question" is designed for new consultants, but some companies may allow existing employees to attend as a refresher or to learn about new products or processes. However, this may vary depending on the company's policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • WestCoastPC