• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love You, Scottcooks! Owe You Big Time!!

In summary, "I Love You, Scottcooks!" is a popular phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to express gratitude and appreciation for someone's culinary skills. It is often used as a way to thank someone for cooking a delicious meal or sharing a recipe. Scottcooks is not a specific person, but rather a nickname or term of endearment used for anyone who loves to cook and shares their passion with others. People say "I Love You, Scottcooks!" as a way to show their appreciation and gratitude for someone's cooking skills. It is a fun and lighthearted way to express how much they enjoyed a meal or recipe. Yes, you can use "I Love You, Scottcooks!"
AJPratt
Silver Member
You don't even know it but you saved my butt BIG TIME tonight!!! My director bailed on training at my home due to car troubles about 20 minutes before my new recruit arrived. And, I had NOTHING. NOTHING, I say, to train this consultant, except many random thoughts. I even tried to find the paperwork from my training six years ago, but my husband has been cleaning the basement and everything has been moved, so I was clueless. I came onto CS and searched "training" and I found your two FABULOUS, OUTSTANDING training documents. We made it through everything and my consultant feels so much better now!! And, so do I!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was even able to tell her that a fellow consultant was kind enough to share this with me since my director couldn't make it!! Which is sooo true!!

MUAH!!!

:D Great thinking on your part too Anne for coming to CS for resources! ;)

I've said this over and over this week - we make one another's jobs easier here. There is enough 'out there in the world' that is hard, this is a no-brainer! Help out. Share and share alike. So many have helped me - glad to pass it along.

Thanks again, Scott!Sheila, for once I was using the noodle!

wow - with a review like that I'm gonna go look for those!

pamperedlinda said:
wow - with a review like that I'm gonna go look for those!

Do look!! They are awesome!

I did look! They *ARE* awesome!Sandi

Where did you find them?????

I just did a search for "training" in the files section.

1. What is "I Love You, Scottcooks!"?

"I Love You, Scottcooks!" is a popular phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to express gratitude and appreciation for someone's culinary skills. It is often used as a way to thank someone for cooking a delicious meal or sharing a recipe.

2. Who is Scottcooks?

Scottcooks is not a specific person, but rather a nickname or term of endearment used for anyone who loves to cook and shares their passion with others. It can refer to a friend, family member, or even a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Why do people say "I Love You, Scottcooks!"?

People say "I Love You, Scottcooks!" as a way to show their appreciation and gratitude for someone's cooking skills. It is a fun and lighthearted way to express how much they enjoyed a meal or recipe.

4. Can I use "I Love You, Scottcooks!" in my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can use "I Love You, Scottcooks!" in your Pampered Chef business. It is a popular phrase within the community and can help to build a sense of camaraderie and connection with your customers.

5. Is "I Love You, Scottcooks!" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

No, "I Love You, Scottcooks!" is not trademarked by Pampered Chef. It is a common phrase used within the community, but it is not owned or trademarked by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • pckelly