• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Motivate Your Team to Attend and Engage in Meetings?

In summary, as a new Director, it is important to build relationships with potential team members through reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances, utilizing social media and attending local events, offering incentives, and highlighting the benefits of joining the team. To motivate the team to reach their sales goals, set realistic goals, offer incentives and rewards, provide ongoing support and training, encourage open communication, and create a positive team environment. To effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, use online tools and resources, delegate tasks, and ask for help when needed. To build a successful team culture, foster trust, respect, and communication, provide a supportive and positive environment, create team bonding opportunities, and recognize and celebrate team members' successes. In terms of
mrsbettyboop0000
Hi, I need to get my team booking and having parties. I really need to find a way to get them all together! I do have a Team meeting for June 12th at a restaurant called TGI Friday's. I held one there a month ago and only had 3 new consultants, 1 consultant who is inactive but 6 months pregnant. and my director showed long enough to say her congrats and give me flowers. what are some ways to get them there first and then what are some tips to get them excited. I know I'm really going to work up the June Sell-a-thon for free fall products, but what can I do to get them motivated and want to come back to the next meeting?Any help or suggestions is valued!! Thanks ahead of time!

There's no way to get them all there every time.

Promote the meeting as something they won't want to miss. For instance, tonight we are doing a Ultimate Mandoline demo and several people are excited to learn better how to use it. Tell them you can't wait to share what you recently learned in your director training.

Don't rehash the meeting with those that don't make it. Make them know they need to be there. Tell them basic info about it and what fun you all had when... then tell them to call another consultant who was there to get more details.

Give a door prize at every meeting or some kind of award for attendance, etc.

Well, that's a start!

I see you're at Wave 3! I'll be cheering for you as you cross the stage!

Thanks !!
any suggestions are welcomed!!

Don Funt said to me---great your a Director now go get 5 more--GULP--but I did it it was the best advice-----Go for it!

Related to How to Motivate Your Team to Attend and Engage in Meetings?

1. How can I effectively recruit new team members as a new Director?

As a new Director, it is important to build relationships with potential team members. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in the Pampered Chef opportunity. Utilize social media and attend local events to connect with potential recruits. Offer incentives and highlight the benefits of joining your team to attract new members.

2. How do I motivate my team to reach their sales goals?

Set realistic and achievable goals for your team and celebrate their successes. Offer incentives and rewards for top performers. Provide ongoing support and training to help your team improve their sales skills. Encourage open communication and create a positive and supportive team environment.

3. How can I effectively manage my time as a new Director?

As a new Director, it can be overwhelming to balance your personal life and your Pampered Chef business. It is important to prioritize and set a schedule for your tasks. Utilize online tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to help streamline your business. Delegate tasks to your team members when appropriate and don't be afraid to ask for help.

4. How can I build a successful team culture?

A successful team culture is built on trust, respect, and communication. Encourage open communication and provide a supportive and positive environment for your team. Create team bonding opportunities such as team meetings, virtual events, and team building activities. Recognize and celebrate team members' successes and encourage collaboration and teamwork.

5. How can I best support my team members' personal and professional growth?

As a Director, it is important to support and encourage your team members' personal and professional growth. Offer ongoing training and resources to help them improve their skills and reach their goals. Provide one-on-one coaching and mentorship to help them succeed. Encourage them to set goals and provide support and accountability to help them achieve them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • MORFIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Kelly8