• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repurposing 3 Ring Binder Spines: Creative Craft Ideas

In summary, the 3 ring binders can be used for a variety of purposes, including a calendar, photo album, and toy organizer.
dwyerkim
I just made lap boards by cutting apart 3 ring binders. Anyone have an idea of something I could use the spine (with the rings) for? I just figured someone crafty might have a great idea before I pitch these! :)

Well you know I would have a use for them! :rolleyes: :D
Why not cut some chipboard (you know what I am talking about) and make a calendar with them. Have the kids draw on some paper as the calendar scenes and do up some months off of one of those calendar maker sites.

Yeah, yeah, I know... more work that you were thinking about right?! I dont blame ya. As I was typing I was like, "Uh, no... that sounds like a bit more work than I would want to do" :D

Keep them around for some night when your DH comes home late. Leave them scattered about the house, open, for him to discover in the dark.Did I actually suggest that?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Keep them around for some night when your DH comes home late. Leave them scattered about the house, open, for him to discover in the dark.

Did I actually suggest that?

:eek: ehehehe.. now that is funny! :D

We use the individual rings at our preschool for books. I take pictures out of magazines of things the kids like, laminate them, and use the rings to make a book.

At home you could use page protectors, and make some kind of book... family, vacation, animals, transportation.

I am not sure if you can round out the edges or how this would work with the back of the binder still attached. We use the individual rings at school, but maybe you could adapt something.

Maybe use it for a photo album of family for the kids to use.... or a notebook with writing paper. Use a stiff piece of cardboard or a few pieces of posterboard as the back.

Although I must admit, I do like the creativity of KG's post.

Last edited:
useshere is an idea for every product that you get you get a use and care card punch a hole in the corner and then you can pass it around at your shows.

Great as necklace organizers. Stick them to a board.

pchefkristin said:
Well you know I would have a use for them! :rolleyes: :D
Why not cut some chipboard (you know what I am talking about) and make a calendar with them. Have the kids draw on some paper as the calendar scenes and do up some months off of one of those calendar maker sites.

Yeah, yeah, I know... more work that you were thinking about right?! I dont blame ya. As I was typing I was like, "Uh, no... that sounds like a bit more work than I would want to do" :D

Yikes, I had to do a double take to see which message board this is! ;)
Actually this would work well for my kids, they would love it, could make each of them their own little calendars to work from. And hmmmmm, you think I can come up with some paper around here to give them seeing as how I haven't done anything with my supplies in about 6 months? :(

I don't think I can snap out the individual rings, otherwise I'm sure I could come up with tons of things to do with them.

Thanks for the ideas, y'all are creative... love the necklace organizer idea... could also use this somehow with my kids' toys (maybe....)

Kitchen guy, I hope your wife never comes across extra 3 ring binders... :eek:

dwyerkim said:
Kitchen guy, I hope your wife never comes across extra 3 ring binders... :eek:
If she does, it will be late at night, all open and all over the floor.

Ok, KG, I'm convinced. You're an evil genius.

I don't think so, at least, I don't have a Mini-Me.

Are you sure? I mean, you travel so much. Maybe you've left him in some hotel somewhere.

You might be right about the hotel room, in a way. ;)

What are the dimensions of the 3 ring binder spine?

The standard dimensions for a 3 ring binder spine are 1 inch in width and 11 inches in length.

Can the 3 ring binder spine be customized with a design or label?

Yes, the 3 ring binder spine can be customized with a design or label. Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for personalization.

What materials are used to make the 3 ring binder spine?

The 3 ring binder spine is made of durable materials such as PVC or polypropylene, ensuring longevity and strength for everyday use.

How many sheets of paper can the 3 ring binder spine hold?

The 3 ring binder spine can hold approximately 200 sheets of paper, depending on the thickness of the paper.

Are there other uses for the 3 ring binder spine besides organizing papers?

Yes, the 3 ring binder spine can be used for a variety of purposes such as creating a recipe book, storing photos or documents, or organizing coupons or receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ChefSandyK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefSandyK
  • babywings76