• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aReorder Pantry Label/ or Something Like That

In summary, the conversation is about a Reorder Pantry Label that is given to customers for them to easily reorder spices, rubs, sauces, and other pantry items. The label is the size of return address labels and includes the consultant's contact information. Some consultants make their own labels with their own design, while others use labels from Design-Her-Gals membership. The labels are also used for recipe cards and other purposes. The conversation also includes a discussion about the size and quantity of the labels.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has anyone ever heard of a Reorder Pantry Label or something like that?

From what I have heard, it is something you give to your customers so they can reorder spices, rubs, sauces and etc.

Does anyone know what this is and how it works?

It's a small label the size of return address labels. I got some from somewhere...But now I just make my own.It says: to reorder contact then name phone & email.

I have labels I printed with my Design-Her-Gals membership. I can't fit "Call to reorder" on them, but they have all my contact information on them (which also makes them multi-functional), so it's kind of obvious that they can get more from me. The trick is getting hosts to put them on items if you're not having the show shipped to yourself...

I use the 3/4 x 2 1/4 labels that are 30 per sheet. They are a bit smaller than the return address labels. I put my name and contact information down on them. I use them for recipe cards also. When I use them on pantry items I just write (next to my name), "to reorder contact". I just started doing it after thinking about needing to for a couple of years. I place the label over the bar code (but not the numbers since the last four numbers are the catalog number).

darlinclem said:
I use the 3/4 x 2 1/4 labels that are 30 per sheet. They are a bit smaller than the return address labels. I put my name and contact information down on them. I use them for recipe cards also. When I use them on pantry items I just write (next to my name), "to reorder contact". I just started doing it after thinking about needing to for a couple of years. I place the label over the bar code (but not the numbers since the last four numbers are the catalog number).

I beg to differ. The return address labels are much smaller and are 80 to a sheet.

BethCooks4U said:
I beg to differ. The return address labels are much smaller and are 80 to a sheet.

The return address labels I use are 1 x 2 5/8. I make my own there. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I think I use the ones you mention for the guest special or something like that on the invites??

The labels that are commonly known as "return address" are 1/2" x 1 3/4"" (80 to a sheet) and are meant to be used to put your return address on an envelope. I use them to put my info on recipe cards and other places that an "address label" (1" x 2 5/8" - 30 to sheet) are too big.

Hello! Yes, I am familiar with the Reorder Pantry Label. It is a convenient tool that helps customers keep track of their pantry items and easily reorder them when needed. The labels can be attached to jars or containers and have a space for customers to write down the name of the item and the date purchased. This way, they can easily see when an item is running low and reorder it from their consultant. It's a great way to stay organized and never run out of your favorite cooking essentials. Let me know if you have any other questions about it!

What is a Reorder Pantry Label?

A Reorder Pantry Label is a label that can be placed on pantry items to easily identify when it's time to restock them. It is a convenient tool for keeping track of pantry inventory and ensuring that you never run out of essential items.

How do I use a Reorder Pantry Label?

Using a Reorder Pantry Label is simple and straightforward. First, determine which items you want to track and place a label on each of them. Then, use a dry erase marker to write the name of the item and the date on the label. Finally, when you use or restock the item, simply erase the previous date and update it with the current date.

Can I customize the labels?

Yes, you can customize the labels to fit your specific needs. Our Reorder Pantry Labels come with a variety of pre-printed labels for common pantry items, but you can also use the blank labels to write in your own items. You can also use different colored dry erase markers to color-code your labels for even easier organization.

Are the labels reusable?

Yes, our Reorder Pantry Labels are reusable. The labels are made from a durable material that can be easily wiped clean with a dry cloth or paper towel. This means you can use the labels over and over again, making them a cost-effective and eco-friendly solution for organizing your pantry.

Do you offer different sizes of labels?

Yes, we offer Reorder Pantry Labels in various sizes to fit different types of pantry items. Our labels are designed to fit on most pantry containers, including jars, cans, and boxes. We also offer larger labels for bulk items such as flour or sugar. If you need a specific size that we don't currently offer, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
Replies