• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Slotted Turner for Non-Stick Cookware | Width of Blade - 3" | #2347 Model

In summary, a Small Slotted Turner is a versatile kitchen tool made for flipping, lifting, and turning food while cooking. It is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. The Small Slotted Turner measures 8 inches in length and comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef for any defects or workmanship issues.
adauw
I have a customer who is wanting a version of the mini serving spatula for her non-stick cookware. The closest thing I can find is the small slotted turner, #2347. Does anyone know the width of the blade on it? The mini spatula is 3" and I was hoping to be able to give her a number to relate to. 10" as said on the website is the length from the handle to base I believe. TIA!

The blade is 2 and 3/8 inches wide by 4 inches long

The width of the blade on the small slotted turner, #2347, is approximately 2.75 inches. This is slightly smaller than the 3-inch width of the mini serving spatula, but it should still work well for non-stick cookware.

What is a Small Slotted Turner?

A Small Slotted Turner is a versatile kitchen tool used for flipping, lifting, and turning food while cooking. It is designed with slots or holes to allow excess oil or liquid to drain off the food.

What materials is the Small Slotted Turner made of?

The Small Slotted Turner from Pampered Chef is made of durable and heat-resistant nylon, perfect for use on non-stick cookware.

Is the Small Slotted Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Slotted Turner is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

What is the size of the Small Slotted Turner?

The Small Slotted Turner measures 8 inches in length, making it perfect for flipping smaller foods like eggs, pancakes, and vegetables.

What is the warranty for the Small Slotted Turner?

Pampered Chef offers a one-year guarantee for any defects or workmanship issues with the Small Slotted Turner. If you encounter any problems, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom