• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Rama ?

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
OK, I have 860 points, I want the double burner griddle (which I need 1,000 points for).
Well, if some one orders something w/ only a 38 point, do you think I can still qualify? Should I just buy something for the extra points?
What to do???

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I would buy something yourself. It gets you something else to be able to show as well as use, and you get the DGB for FREE! With it being that close, have an order ready to go on May 31!

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
I am working on closing a show I did last Friday. I am thinking of buying a peice, just don't know which one.
Any Suggestions?

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Melissa~
I am in the same boat but I am only $12 from the DBG!!! My suggestion is to throw a pan on your host's order. Make it worth your while and make sure it is something that you will use. I love all of my EX & Prof. cookware but I am most fond of my Family Skillet!!

Best of luck!
Have a Pampered Day!!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Do a raffle?

If you want to make some of that money you spent back, buy a Gen II pan to throw into the host order for your points and at your next show, raffle off the pan.
$1 for 1 ticket
$3 for 5 tickets
or something like that, then raffle it off! You will make some of the money back and make it exciting for someone to win a FREE PC Pan!
Just an idea. You could also just keep it and use it. I am a professional cookware and now executive cookware fanatic. The Gen II stuff just doesn't appeal to me, especially since it will be removed from the catalog in the fall I think. We will no longer sell it.
Good luck
Debbie