• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Me With Por Points!

In summary, the Stainless Steel sets are definitely as good as HO says. I would recommend getting the SS sets as well.
Ginger428
Gold Member
I have ALOT of points, but I also have ALL the Executive cookware (except the stock pot& the double burner griddle) which I really dont want. What I would like is some feed back with the Stainless....Is it really as good as HO says, I guess what I mean is should I get the SS Sets as well or just use my points for Executive & use them for incentives or for gifts? Please help me with your input....TIA

personally, I love the stainless. it makes it easy to create gravy/sauce, cleans super easy, is husband- and dishwasher- proof... so i guess i would suggest that you at least get the 12" ss family skillet and try it out. you could use just those points for now, try it, and then decide if you need more (i am waiting on my "more" to arrive this week - i am excited to have the ss 4 qt so my spaghetti sauce pan can go in the dishwasher!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SS. As a matter of fact, I had ordered the 5 piece first to check it out, and now I am waiting for my 7 piece set to arrive any day!!!I would recommend keeping a can of Bar Keepers Friend under the sink, as it helps with clean up. It's so nice, I would DEFINITELY recommend!

Oh, by the way..........I have always used nonstick my whole life and thought I wouldn't like these as much as I do!

Can't help ya on advice Ginge but WHOOO HOOO for you! :) Congrats girlfriend! I just redeemed my points for the 10" skillet and 2 smaller pieces for incentive gifts! ;)

I have not received my SS skillet yet, but I got that with POR. I am also trying to achieve getting the sets. If for nothing else, to show at my demos. I dont know if I will like it, but I have a set similiar to the exec. already. Interested to see how I like SS.

I just got the SS 12" skillet but kinda wish I would have gotten the executive one...But I haven't used it a ton yet. I just love the nonstick. I have the 7 pc executive and LOVE it!! It just doesn't clean up as easily.

I love my 12" SS skillet.

WOW!!! Thanks for all the imput. I'm waiting on the 12in SS Skillet, either tomorrow or Thurs. maybe I'll try the toasted angel hair pasta w/ sausage & peppers in it, at ALL my Sept shows I made that in the 12 in Executive & sold 5 of them besides a bunch of the 5 & 7 piece sets. Now I'm excited to get it & try it out!:cool:

Ginger - could you please share that recipe???? It sounds really good!!

momoftwins said:
Ginger - could you please share that recipe???? It sounds really good!!

Its in the new 29 minutes to dinner cook book...If you dont have it, I'll get it in the morning, time for bed......;)

Last edited:
Congrats on level 1 and career sales too!:D

1. What are Por Points?

Por Points are a reward system used by Pampered Chef to incentivize and reward consultants for their hard work and dedication to their business. They can be earned through various actions such as sales, recruiting, and training.

2. How do I earn Por Points?

Por Points can be earned by meeting specific goals and targets set by Pampered Chef. These can include reaching certain sales volume, recruiting new team members, and attending training events. You can also earn them through special promotions and challenges.

3. What can I do with Por Points?

Por Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, including products, business supplies, and even trips. The more Por Points you accumulate, the more options you have for redeeming them.

4. How do I keep track of my Por Points?

You can keep track of your Por Points through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Your Por Point balance will be displayed on your dashboard, and you can also view a breakdown of how you earned them.

5. Do Por Points expire?

Yes, Por Points do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire at the end of each calendar year, but be sure to check the specific terms and conditions for any promotions or challenges that may have different expiration dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm