• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

In summary, some members of the conversation shared their success with sending out an email about the outlet, resulting in high sales. They also discussed using host discounts for outlet orders and the need for a website to place orders. One member mentioned sending out multiple emails in a day and the importance of informing customers about great deals.
Small gain from my e-mail - $12. That's $12 I didn't have before! Hoping for more!

Just got an online activity email for $43 from my outlet email . . .wowowowo keep they coming. You guys are the best thanks for the ideas. Keeping mky fingers crossed more come in cause I did have some more response about the outlet email.

What is everyone putting in the subject for the e-mail so it catches your customers eyes?

Sent my extra email about the outlet this morning: 2 orders - $77.51! Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Jolene - Hey my best friend from forever is named Jolene. I always thought her name was so beautiful and unique!

ChefJWarren said:
Sent my extra email about the outlet this morning: 2 orders - $77.51! Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!

Jolene - Hey my best friend from forever is named Jolene. I always thought her name was so beautiful and unique!
hahah! I think just about anything is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!! Especially $77 worth of orders.

Thanks about the name. Usually people start singing Dolly Parton's song to me. I'm a country girl, so I guess it's cool :p
Always made it easy at school. I've always been the only Jolene.

so far got a $41 order from the e-mail (funny, the things she ordered WEREN'T outlet items!)

PCJen said:
What is everyone putting in the subject for the e-mail so it catches your customers eyes?

I put "The Best Outlet Selection EVER!"

Becky and I were thinking of the same thing at the same time. I only sent out the outlet e-mail to past hosts with a reminder that they could use their PHD. I promise guests that I'll only send out an e-mail once a month, which will be next Tuesday for this month. I did get one order. Last month I received an order for $117 from the outlet.

I found out about the most recent order, yesterday, on my shipment status page before I received the e-mail update about online orders. So, if you're curious throughout the day as to whether you have an individual order from the outlet, check shipment status on Consultants Corner.

I sent my email last night - got a $12.50 order so far!

JAE said:
I found out about the most recent order, yesterday, on my shipment status page before I received the e-mail update about online orders. So, if you're curious throughout the day as to whether you have an individual order from the outlet, check shipment status on Consultants Corner.

Same here, I STILL haven't received an e-mail about online activity, but I see the order there showing received on my shipment status page. The order number is a hotlink that you can click on and see details of the order.

straitfan said:
Same here, I STILL haven't received an e-mail about online activity, but I see the order there showing received on my shipment status page. The order number is a hotlink that you can click on and see details of the order.

I always receive my email about online activity between 5-6pm. I'm sure they must batch them and send them all at once.

But I also look for them on shipment status - also, they seem to show up on my incentives calculator quickly, also....a little slower with the IPT though.

The big sellers yesterday were the kitchen shears, the patriotic linens (10 sets!), and the small & large spatulas.

Originally Posted by PCJen

ChefBeckyD said:
I put "The Best Outlet Selection EVER!"

Thanks Becky. I've sent out things before and never got a response, so I thought maybe it's because my subject wasn't catching enough interest.

Whoooo Hoooo!

Just got my online activity report for today - another $60 in orders!

I have almost $600 in outlet orders on the past 2 days!

In all honesty, when I think about it, the success of my email might be because I've never really talked about the outlet:eek: - so for my customers, this is all new. I think they are like kids in a candy store!:D

Another $19 order....slowly but surely they are trickling in!

Thanks for the reminder to do this Becky.

Great job, ladies!!! Thanks for the motivation, Becky! You never know... PC might be calling you to be the next motivational speaker!!!

Another $49 for me!! LOL!!

I sent out emails on Friday & have 2 orders that total $100. This is my 1st outlet order. Do we make regular commission on these orders?

4 orders so far! Becky, I owe you one :love:

i just got an order for 41.25......................:sing:

I got my first and it was $14.25. So that is a start. I think that once the weekend is over maybe I will get more!!

Nothing for me yet:(
Maybe everyone will check in after derby hangovers are over:D

Alright, I just sent out my newsletter and of course talked about the outlet! We'll see what happens!!

Great job Ladies!! Congrats Brenda on your VERY FIRST outlet order! YAY!!!

If you don't get any, keep trying each month. I send out a monthly newsletter and an outlet reminder. Most months I don't get any hits, but all of sudden, someone surprises you. ...and as your customer list builds, so do the chances of getting an order.I got an order last month and two this month...

I'm so glad so many of you are having success with this!This was my first time ever to have outlet orders on my website! I'll be sure to talk about it every month now!And - have to say thanks to Janet - because she is the one who emailed me about the outlet changing. (basically because she knows I'm a guacamole mix freak, and she wanted to let me know it was there!) Her email got me thinking, so was the inspiration to send out a 2nd email that day!

Yes we get paid on the outlet orders.

I was chatting with my host before my show yesterday and she was asking about the white kitchen shears. She was disappointed that they weren't in the catalog any more. I told her about the outlet and let her know if she wanted any to purchase them right away. All of a sudden she disappeared. Her daughter said she went upstairs to purchase them! She ended up placing a $55 order before her party even started!

I also sent out my newsletter to all the email addresses from her party. One lady emailed me tonight to find out how to purchase from the website. Not sure if she will since she said she wanted to add it to her order from the party but I let her know how to do it!

By the way, I had to buy 4 white kitchen shears for myself. I really don't like the new ones and LOVE the old ones. When I told DH, he asked if they were all for us! Of course, I'm not giving those babies away!

wadesgirl said:
By the way, I had to buy 4 white kitchen shears for myself. I really don't like the new ones and LOVE the old ones. When I told DH, he asked if they were all for us! Of course, I'm not giving those babies away!

I'm newer and don't know personally how great the white ones are. I ordered 4 pairs with plans on giving them to people as gifts.... NOW, I might have to double think that! haha

pampermejolene said:
I'm newer and don't know personally how great the white ones are. I ordered 4 pairs with plans on giving them to people as gifts.... NOW, I might have to double think that! haha
I do like them more! They changed the metal or something and they just aren't the same. We have two pairs of white ones already and one pair of the new black ones. We always go for the white ones before the black ones. Try one for yourself when you get them.

Nothing for me yet!:( Hopefully something soon!

Got another one, $78 this time! That's 2 orders I didn't have before!

I have gotten an e-mail from a friend looking to purchase a Chillzanne Bowl.

What is the email like that everyone is sending? Too bad there is nothing in our personal web site about the outlet in customer connection. I would just send that out.

Anyone have a flyer or newsletter they are willing to share about what their email looked like?

Just trying to figure out what to say and what to put in the email.

Thanks,
Tracy

Well, I sent out my email on Friday afternoon and haven't received any orders. Oh well. At least I tried!:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
Whoooo Hoooo!

Just got my online activity report for today - another $60 in orders!

I have almost $600 in outlet orders on the past 2 days!

In all honesty, when I think about it, the success of my email might be because I've never really talked about the outlet:eek: - so for my customers, this is all new. I think they are like kids in a candy store!:D

$600?!? And here I was excited about my piddly little $22 order that came in. Though, I only have about 50 people on my mailing list, so maybe that's good. I don't know.

yippeeeee! I got my first order! A past host emailed me wanting her PHD# so she could place an order on my site for some outlet items! The email did work!

Yes, My first order from outlet $25!! I will take it better than nothing!

Last edited:
pamperedtracy said:
What is the email like that everyone is sending? Too bad there is nothing in our personal web site about the outlet in customer connection. I would just send that out.

Anyone have a flyer or newsletter they are willing to share about what their email looked like?

Thanks,
Tracy

Check back at the beginning of the thread. She included the email she has been sending. I copied it almost exactly -hey, it worked for her! and sent it out this morning-Now I'm just hoping for similar results.

pamperedtracy said:

Thanks,
Tracy

I would say that at least half of the emails I send from my PWS never make it past the ISP. I wanted the email about the Outlet to reach everyone, so I made it short and sweet. No pictures, no links, no fancy clip art.
It seems to be working. I got an order this morning from someone who hosted a show 3 yrs ago, and I haven't heard a peep from since. YEA! She is still alive and reading my emails! And this gives me a reason to contact her for a CC call!

Perfect!! Thanks so much for the info.

Tracy

I just got home and noticed last night that there was an order placed for $108.25!!! Yes! Most of it was the outlet with a pink scoop! YAY!! There is also 2 messages with one host wanting to order 3 Large Bar pans, Yes 3!!!:eek: Of course I called her back right away to get her cc # but she said she'll be home later tonight. The other lady wants a couple little things from the outlet that included the shears so I told her to go RIGHT now to place it before they're GONE!! She said she would so I'm excited to see the online activity report tonight!!

Thanks again Becky! I sent out the subject line like yours!!!

I just sent out an e-mail to my customer base and hope that I get some results too!!!! I haven't even checked the outlet to see what's there!!!! Hopefully some good deals are still there--sounds like some of your customers might have cleaned it out!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

My activity report said $139.50 !!!!:D

I've gotten a whopping $15.75. Better than nothing I guess.

3 more orders for me! So that brings me to 7....woot!

pamperedlinda said:
3 more orders for me! So that brings me to 7....woot!

Awesome Linda!! So that brings your grand total to......

PampMomof3 said:
Awesome Linda!! So that brings your grand total to......
Well, the IPT hasn't updated but it's about $200 - that's like free money!

Thought I would give this a try today too! Just checked my email and have $138.75 in orders! Thanks for the info. Becky!

pamperedlinda said:
Well, the IPT hasn't updated but it's about $200 - that's like free money!

That's what I say too! Except, I can't say it too often to DH. Every time I have a good catalog show - or a good run of online orders, he always comments that I should just stay home and do those.:rolleyes:
Silly man!

Which email subject would you be more likely to open?

More Pampered Chef items at 40-75% off!
Newly Reduced Pampered Chef Products - up to 75% off!
Check out the Pampered Chef Bargains This Week!

or, if you have any suggestions, please share...

dannyzmom said:
Which email subject would you be more likely to open?

More Pampered Chef items at 40-75% off!
Newly Reduced Pampered Chef Products - up to 75% off!
Check out the Pampered Chef Bargains This Week!

or, if you have any suggestions, please share...

Well, I put "The Best Outlet Selection EVER!", and I have close to $700 in outlet sales in the last 4 days!:D

Welcome back Carolyn! I like the 2nd or 3rd one. My email title was Awesome Deals in the Outlet RIGHT NOW! And this was my email (see attached). I copied and pasted the entire thing into an email.

Attachments

• 05_2008_Outlet.doc
    90 KB · Views: 415
<h2>1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality. </p><h2>2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.</p><h2>3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?</h2><p>Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.</p><h2>4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?</h2><p>Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.</p><h2>5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.</p>

Related to Outlet Shopping Success: My $362 Order!

1. What is an outlet sale at Pampered Chef?

An outlet sale at Pampered Chef is a special event where select products are heavily discounted for a limited time. These products are typically overstocked or discontinued, but still in excellent condition and quality.

2. How often do outlet sales occur at Pampered Chef?

Outlet sales at Pampered Chef happen periodically and are usually announced through the company's newsletter or social media channels. They can occur a few times a year, so it's important to keep an eye out for announcements.

3. Can I purchase items from the outlet sale online?

Yes, items from the outlet sale can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the discounted items to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

4. Are outlet sale items covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all outlet sale items are covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. How can I stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on future outlet sales at Pampered Chef is to subscribe to the company's newsletter and follow their social media pages. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on upcoming sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linojackie