• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I receive credit for a host's outlet order placed through my website?

In summary, an Outlet Order is a discounted order placed through the Pampered Chef outlet website for select products. To place an Outlet Order, you need a consultant's Host Number which can be obtained through the website or by contacting a consultant. Host Numbers cannot be used for Outlet Orders, as consultants have separate numbers for these orders. There are often special discounts and promotions available for Outlet Orders, and delivery typically takes 7-10 business days. If there are any concerns about the delivery, customers can contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.
KCPChef
Hello! I am still new at this, but was wondering- I have a host that wants to place an outlet order. If she orders it online through my website, then I get the credit for it right? Also, she can use her past host discount right? But she cannot get get Host number until after we submit her show this weekend right? I just wanted to make sure :)

Thanks so much! Still learning how all of this works :)
:)

You will get credit for outlet orders as long as it's placed through your website & you have qualified.

She can use her past host discount on outlet orders. She won't have her host number until the show is submitted & has processed. You'll have to use the past host lookup under consultant's corner to get her host number before she receives the show shipment.

Yes, if your host places an outlet order through your website, you will receive the credit for it. She can also use her past host discount on the outlet order. However, she will not receive a host number until after you submit her show this weekend. Thank you for clarifying and good luck with your host's outlet order!

1. What is an Outlet Order?

An Outlet Order is an order placed through the Pampered Chef outlet website, which offers discounted prices on select products. These products may be overstocked, discontinued, or slightly imperfect, but still of high quality.

2. How do I place an Outlet Order?

To place an Outlet Order, you must have a Pampered Chef Consultant's Host Number. You can either contact a consultant directly or find a consultant near you through the Pampered Chef website. Once you have a Host Number, you can visit the outlet website and enter the number to start shopping.

3. Can I use my Host Number for an Outlet Order?

No, Host Numbers are only used for regular Pampered Chef orders. Each consultant has a separate Outlet Order number that they can provide to customers who want to place an outlet order.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Outlet Orders?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for Outlet Orders. These can include free shipping, additional discounts on certain products, or bundle deals. It's always a good idea to check the outlet website or contact a consultant for the latest promotions.

5. How long does it take for an Outlet Order to be delivered?

Outlet Orders typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered. However, delivery times may vary depending on the location and availability of the products. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, you can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KCPChef