1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Outlet Items at a Cooking Show!

1. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

I have a customer that wants to order thigns from the outlet, but I don;t think that I can add to my host's rewards right?

Also, if I cannot add them to my show, how does she enter the order? I do not have a Pampered Chef Website yet because I am new, so would I have to give up the order and tell her to order just online through HO? Or do you even get a commission on outlet items?

New at this and don't know what to tell them!

Thanks for any quick advice :)!!!!

Nov 19, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

You are correct, outlet order's do not count toward's show's.

Before my consultant's get their website and they have people who want to order outlet item's, I tell them if they want, they can send them to my website and I will give them to commission (they just have to tell me who they sent so I know).

Nov 19, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We do get commission on outlet orders, but you have to have a PWS and have hit $1250 career sales in order to have the outlet show up on your site. As mentioned, there's no way for your host to get credit for any outlet orders (that's why I never mention it at shows unless it's one on one, after taking orders).

Nov 19, 2009
  4. KCPChef

KCPChef Member

Ok Thanks so much! I didn't mention it to them! They just went online on their own and found it :( So I guess I will just have to tell her to order it seperately since I do not know if my director will give me the commission on it...

Nov 19, 2009
  5. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

It doesn't help you since you don't have a site, but I have one like this now and the person is buying from out of state so needs to direct ship anyway. I told her that I would make sure the host gets that credit. What I'll do IF that order makes a difference is add something to her show. A misc order I get or something. I don't do it often and ONLY if it's local.

Nov 19, 2009
Have something to add?