• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Items at a Cooking Show!

In summary, the customer wants to order things from the outlet, but does not know how to enter the order or if the host will get a commission on the order. I told her that the host gets a commission on outlet orders, but she needs to have hit $1250 in career sales before the outlet show up on the site. If the order makes a difference, I will add something to the customer's show.
KCPChef
I have a customer that wants to order thigns from the outlet, but I don;t think that I can add to my host's rewards right?

Also, if I cannot add them to my show, how does she enter the order? I do not have a Pampered Chef Website yet because I am new, so would I have to give up the order and tell her to order just online through HO? Or do you even get a commission on outlet items?

New at this and don't know what to tell them!

Thanks for any quick advice :)!!!!

You are correct, outlet order's do not count toward's show's.

Before my consultant's get their website and they have people who want to order outlet item's, I tell them if they want, they can send them to my website and I will give them to commission (they just have to tell me who they sent so I know).

We do get commission on outlet orders, but you have to have a PWS and have hit $1250 career sales in order to have the outlet show up on your site. As mentioned, there's no way for your host to get credit for any outlet orders (that's why I never mention it at shows unless it's one on one, after taking orders).

Ok Thanks so much! I didn't mention it to them! They just went online on their own and found it :( So I guess I will just have to tell her to order it seperately since I do not know if my director will give me the commission on it...

It doesn't help you since you don't have a site, but I have one like this now and the person is buying from out of state so needs to direct ship anyway. I told her that I would make sure the host gets that credit. What I'll do IF that order makes a difference is add something to her show. A misc order I get or something. I don't do it often and ONLY if it's local.

1. What are outlet items and how are they different from regular items?

Outlet items are products that have been discontinued or are no longer a part of the Pampered Chef catalog. They are sold at a discounted price and are only available while supplies last. Regular items are products that are currently in the catalog and are not on sale.

2. Can I still get a warranty on outlet items?

Yes, all outlet items come with the same warranty as regular items. If you experience any issues with your outlet item, you can contact customer service for assistance.

3. Are outlet items of lower quality than regular items?

No, outlet items are not of lower quality. They are simply discontinued or no longer part of the current catalog. All Pampered Chef products go through rigorous testing and quality control to ensure high standards.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully read the product description and ask any questions before purchasing an outlet item.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet items?

No, outlet items are already discounted and cannot be further discounted with promotions or discounts. However, they can still be used towards host rewards if purchased at a cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Camoblonde39
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MomToEli
  • lcrx