• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our High School Football Team Is Going to State!!

"I think I am - it was so unbelievable last night , I can't imagine missing it!! I am still defrosting though!! LOL!!!!Woo hoo!!! That was so exciting to hear! I couldn't imagine being out there watching that game in 17 degree weather though! Ouch.Woo hoo!!! That was so exciting to hear! I couldn't imagine being out there watching that game in 17 degree weather though! Ouch."
Gina M
Gold Member
Our Geneva Vikings (here in Illinois) won their playoff game tonight bringing them to a 13-0 season and they are heading downstate next weekend for the championship game - it would be great if they clinch it - go Vikings!!:)

After they win the high school championship, they can go to Soldier Field and beat the Bears for the State Championship.

And then, come on down to Kansas City and show our Chiefs how to play football again!!!

Whoo Hoo Gina - that is great - our school just won the Division 1 championship last night - first time in 14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was cold but awesome!

Congrats! It's so fun when schools do well in sports.

Our football team plays in the semi finals today. If we win we play at Ford Field next week, Friday. Maybe the state champs can take over the Lions!

Our volleyball team plays in the state championship match today around 4pm in Battle Creek.

Our school has a lot going on today. The school musical is happening this weekend, too. They are performing High School Musical and there is a show today during the games.

GO HC!

PamperedDor said:
Whoo Hoo Gina - that is great - our school just won the Division 1 championship last night - first time in 14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was cold but awesome!

I am so happy for our school!! while you were freezing at the game I was doing a show.:rolleyes:

They are playing at Hofstra Friday. ARe you going?

letscook04 said:
I am so happy for our school!! while you were freezing at the game I was doing a show.:rolleyes:

They are playing at Hofstra Friday. ARe you going?

Oh thats right Coll - I call you later for the update !

I think I am - it was so unbelievable last night , I can't imagine missing it!! I am still defrosting though!! LOL!!!!

Woo hoo!!! That was so exciting to hear! I couldn't imagine being out there watching that game in 17 degree weather though! Ouch.

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo!!! That was so exciting to hear! I couldn't imagine being out there watching that game in 17 degree weather though! Ouch.

I can't imagine either - although I think it would be a blast to go down to Memorial Stadium in Champaign and watch the championship game. They haven't been to state since 1975! Go Vikings!!

Our school - the Liberty Eagles - also won last night. I think they're undefeated!! Not sure if this takes them to State yet, but if not, they're close.

I was at a show - not doing the show, just got to be a regular guest, so that was fun!!

My daughter went to the game, but a group of them ended up in a friend's car about half way through. That 18 degree weather was just a bit cold for them!!

Our highschool football team won, today, so we're also going to state.

Even more exciting, our volleyball team WON! Yippee!
Weeee are the champions, my friend....!!!!

GO HC!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"That looks great, but who are the Chefs?"

Great oogoly moogoly.
That was back when they wanted to actually be known as the Chiefs.....ah, those were the days of Neil Smith, Marcus Allen, so many oldies, but goodies!!!

1. What kind of products do you offer for tailgating at the football game?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products perfect for tailgating at the football game. Our insulated coolers, serving platters, and grilling tools are all great options for keeping your food and drinks cold and ready for the big game.

2. Do you have any recipes that are easy to make and perfect for a football viewing party?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that are perfect for a football viewing party. Our famous bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers and slow cooker chili are always crowd favorites, and our quick and easy dips and spreads are perfect for snacking during the game.

3. Can your products be used for both indoor and outdoor tailgating?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to be versatile and functional, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor tailgating. Our baking sheets and pans are great for making tasty treats in the oven, while our grill accessories are perfect for outdoor grilling.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for football season?

Yes, we often run promotions and specials during football season. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and exclusive deals on our tailgating products.

5. Do you offer personalized team or school-themed products for football fans?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalized team or school-themed products at this time. However, our products are designed to be versatile and can be used for any team or event. You can also add your own personal touch by using team-colored serving platters or decorating with team flags and banners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies