• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Your Stoneware: Tips, Photos, & Deals!

In summary, the best way to organize stoneware is to stack them by size and shape, using dividers or racks to keep them in place. To clean and maintain stoneware, hand wash with warm soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers. Most stoneware from Pampered Chef is safe to use in the microwave and oven, but always check product details. To prevent cracking, preheat before using and avoid sudden temperature changes. Pampered Chef often has deals and promotions on stoneware products, and hosting a party can earn free or discounted items.
Symara
Gold Member
I noticed this under the product reviews. It says something about keeping your stoneware organized. Does someone have more info and maybe a pic?

And if I decide I need one, anyone offerign one for sale?

I know there used to be one made of wood. I use a dish rack purchased at Walmart in the houswares section.

THe rack is a basic wood rack, two thick "leg" with holes in them so that you can adjust the peg for the width of the stone. I have 3 in my kitchen. LOVE them. Sorry can't add a picture but, check here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220360490922&category=20651&_trksid=p2773.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D40%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

I have one of these available. I would sell it and ship it for $12 it is missing 1 of the small pegs. email me please though I do NOT check this forum often at all anymore I am too busy with 3 businesses going at once THnaks

My Husband makes the racks and sells them for $15. They are great..I could not find them and had him make them for me..exactly the same. I will try to send a pic. Cookie in Texas

thanks cookie!

What is the best way to organize my stoneware?

The best way to organize your stoneware is to stack them according to size and shape. Place larger pieces on the bottom and smaller pieces on top. You can also use dividers or racks to keep them in place.

How do I clean and maintain my stoneware?

To clean and maintain your stoneware, hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scrubbers as they can damage the surface. Also, make sure to dry your stoneware thoroughly before storing it.

Can I use my stoneware in the microwave and oven?

Yes, most stoneware from Pampered Chef is safe to use in the microwave and oven. However, it is always best to check the product details and instructions before using it in these appliances.

How can I prevent my stoneware from cracking?

To prevent your stoneware from cracking, make sure to preheat it before using it in the oven. Avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as this can cause cracks. Also, avoid using stoneware on the stovetop or grill.

Are there any deals or promotions for organizing stoneware?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and deals on our stoneware products. Make sure to check our website or contact your local consultant for current offers. You can also host a party and earn free or discounted stoneware products as a host reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies