• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!

In summary, to place an order for "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!", you can either visit our website and add the item to your cart or call our customer service hotline. There are currently no specific discounts or promotions for this product, but we do offer regular sales and promotions. Shipping for this product typically takes 1-2 business days, and our return policy allows for full refunds or exchanges within 30 days. This product can also be purchased as a gift for someone else, with the option to include a personalized message.
nikkijo
OMG HO must have lit the fire under everyone today (or paid lots of ot). All of my orders that were submitted between the 11-14 all went out today! The UPS people will be busy on Monday.

My show submitted on the 14 is still showing as "received" I had high hopes that with the holiday things would be faster but ah so... it will ship sooner or later! :)

Wow, that's great news! It seems like HO really stepped up their game or had some kind of motivation to get all those orders out. I'm sure the UPS workers will appreciate the extra business on Monday. Hopefully, this efficiency continues and we can all get our orders in a timely manner. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!

1. How do I place an order for "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!"?

To place an order for "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!", simply visit our website and add the item to your cart. You can also call our customer service hotline to place an order over the phone.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions for this product?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!" However, we do offer regular sales and promotions on our products, so be sure to check our website or subscribe to our email list for updates.

3. How long does it take for an order to ship?

Orders for "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!" typically ship within 1-2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and shipping method selected at checkout.

4. What is the return policy for this product?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase of "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!", you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

5. Can I purchase this product as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase "Orders FLY Out Following Fire-Lit Day at OMG HO!" as a gift for someone else. Simply enter their shipping address at checkout and we can even include a personalized message with the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies