• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Mini Catalogs: When Can We Start?

In summary, the new mini catalogs are great, but you may not be able to see them yet if you haven't installed all your updates. You can order them under "supply" in P3 or PP - whichever you use.
apamperedone
I saw on here someone said you can start ordering the mini catalogs today
(07/22/08)? I checked the PC site and it isn't update. So when can we start ordering the mini catalogs? :confused:

You need to order them under "supply" in P3 or PP - whichever you use.

I was in the supply order section. I also updated the files and still no f/w supplies.

The new mini catalogs are great, I picked some up at NC this year; they are now multi-functional. They not only have all the new products, but showcase some other existing complimenting products as well. In the back they have added a page about hosing a cooking show and also about the business opportunity. IMPORTANT NOTE: On the last page of the new minis (pg 19), under "Join Us Today", it says to visit Pampered Chef.com website or to call the 800#. If your customer goes there (instead of your personal website) you will not get the sale, recruit, etc. I wish they didn't put that there, I am going to cover it with a sticker with my info, even though I already stamped the back because I don't want to risk it going to someone else.

I can't find them on P3....hmmmm

texaschef said:
I can't find them on P3....hmmmm

I did my supply order this afternoon on P3. They should be there.

I did see that we can start ordering the F/W '08 Samples....but still don't see the catalogs.....

They are item JG05 in P3. Be sure you have installed all your updates, if you haven't, you may not see the new items.

As a new consultant, I could use some help with everyone refering to "look for it under P3". Does that mean on "Pampered Partner Plus" and does it also mean that there is some kind of list I can pull down in the program to see, for example, that the mini catalogs are there?

If you have P3, you don't need to install updates - they install automatically.

Check the order date on your supply order - if it's set as any date before today, the new F/W 08 items won't be listed. Just change the order date, and they'll be there. HTH!

rtoth said:
As a new consultant, I could use some help with everyone refering to "look for it under P3". Does that mean on "Pampered Partner Plus" and does it also mean that there is some kind of list I can pull down in the program to see, for example, that the mini catalogs are there?

P3 is short for "PamperedPartner Plus"

Do a Non-Commission Order and choose "Supply Order", date it with today's date.

Add an item, click on the magnifying glass, and you'll see a list of all of the items you can order on a supply order.

rtoth said:

P3 is Pampered Partner Plus. On the tool bar at the top of the screen click on file and then new. There's a drop down of what you might want to do. Click on non-commissionable order and then you need to put the date and the type of order you want. For the minicatalogs you need to do a supply order.

HTH

Can we use PC money when we order off of P3?

Yep - you can use PC dollars to buy products (including new samples) and supplies!

1. When can I start ordering mini catalogs?

Mini catalogs can be ordered at any time through your account on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for mini catalogs?

There is no minimum order requirement for mini catalogs. You can order as many or as few as you need.

3. How long does it take for mini catalogs to arrive?

Mini catalogs typically take 3-5 business days to arrive after they have been ordered.

4. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can add your contact information and personal branding to the back of the mini catalogs for an additional fee.

5. Can I request specific mini catalogs to be included in my order?

Yes, you can request specific mini catalogs to be included in your order. However, please note that certain catalogs may only be available during certain times of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • BethCooks4U