• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Labels for Mini Catalogs | Incentive Mail-Out Ideas

In summary, you can purchase labels for mini catalogs from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. These labels are customizable and come in packs of 500, enough for approximately 50 mini catalogs. You can also order labels for multiple consultants and choose from expedited shipping options if needed. The standard delivery time for labels is 7-10 business days.
Morvin
once upon a time maybe last year some time I saw that someone had made labels to put on the mini catalogs for incentives when they mailed them out does anyone have anything like that for this season? I have been looking and I haven't seen anything posted. And I am really bad when it comes to this stuff!

Thank You
Heather

Go to the file section and search on "labels - mini" and you'll find 4 files. I don't know if any of those are what you are looking for.

thank you!!!

I just put stickers on mine that says collect six orders and lets call it a show... I got my stickers from nancy's

Hello Heather,I'm so glad you brought this up! I actually have a great resource for you. Our company website has a section specifically for consultants, where you can find all sorts of helpful tools and templates. One of those templates is for mini catalog labels, perfect for adding that extra touch to your mailings.Here's what you can do:
1. Go to the Pampered Chef consultant website and log in.
2. Click on the "Resources" tab.
3. In the drop-down menu, select "Templates and Downloads."
4. Scroll down until you see the "Mini Catalog Labels" template.
5. Click on the template and download it.
6. Print out the labels on sticker paper.
7. Cut out the labels and stick them onto your mini catalogs before mailing them out.I hope this helps make things easier for you! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy selling!Best,

1. How do I get labels for my mini catalogs?

Labels for mini catalogs can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Labels" section and select the option for mini catalogs. You can also purchase them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the labels customizable?

Yes, the labels for mini catalogs can be customized with your name, contact information, and any additional messaging you would like to include. You can also choose from a variety of design options.

3. How many labels come in a pack?

Each pack of mini catalog labels comes with 500 labels. This is enough for approximately 50 mini catalogs.

4. Can I order labels for multiple consultants?

Yes, you can order labels for multiple consultants through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the option for "Multiple Consultants" and enter the names and contact information for each consultant.

5. How long does it take for the labels to be delivered?

The standard delivery time for labels is 7-10 business days. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee if you need the labels sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • Lexif424