• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Why Can't I Order Fall Catalogs? | Mini Catalog Issue

In summary, the Mini Catalogs are no longer available and the Wedding Registry Catalog is discounted.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I tried ordering some fall catalogs and the mini catalogs. It says they are no longer available. I double checked that i am using the right code. Does anyone know what the deal is?

Was it just the minis? this was in the last Newswire:

Mini Catalog and Wedding Registry Catalog Discounts
Because we're nearing the end of the fall season, we discounted the fall Mini Catalog to encourage more of you to try using the Mini as a high-impact Cooking Show invitation. As you've read in Consultant News, Consultants who send the Mini as an invitation are seeing lower cancellations and increases in Show attendance.

And because we're nearing the end of the season, we're also discounting the Wedding Registry Catalog.

Get the Fall/Winter Mini Catalogs for only $1.75/25-pack — a whopping 42% discount! — and our beautiful Wedding Registry Catalog for just $2.50 per 10-pack (normally $4).

The discounted price will be available on orders placed through PamperedPartner®, PamperedPartner® Plus, or download the updated Supply Order Form beginning today. Use the following item numbers:

JM66— Fall/Winter Mini Catalog (25/pk), $1.75
JJ70 — Spanish Fall/Winter Mini Catalog (25/pk), $1.75
JH39 — Wedding Registry Catalog (10/pk), $2.50

You can even pick up the Mini Catalogs at the special discounted price (while supplies last) at Leadership Summit 2009!

Mailing is easy when you use address labels on the back cover and a standard postage stamp. Be sure to seal the open pages with a piece of Scotch tape before dropping them into the mailbox.

If I recall, I read somewhere that the mini catalog is sold out and since we are so close to the catalog change over it would not be restocked. But the fall catalog should be available - have you done the required update? A reminder pops up on Consultant Corner, I clicked and did it from there.

JH37 is the discounted Fall catalogs. The Winter are sold out and they have discounted these instead. Hopefully they are not sold out as well. I have only about 10 catalogs and want to book at least 15-20 shows between January and February!These were in the December 16th Newswire but I too am having trouble with P3 taking the numbers but these are correct:JH37 — Fall Catalog (25/pk), $15
JJ67 — Spanish Fall Catalog (25/pk), $15
JH38— Fall Catalog (100/pk), $40
JJ68 — Spanish Fall Catalog (100/pk), $40
JJ69 — Fall Catalog combo package (50 English/50 Spanish), $40

Thank you. I guess I did have wrong numbers. I am going to go plug these into P3 and see what happens

Related to Troubleshooting: Why Can't I Order Fall Catalogs? | Mini Catalog Issue

1. Why am I unable to order Fall catalogs?

There could be various reasons for this issue. Some common reasons include technical difficulties on our website, an expired consultant account, or an incorrect consultant ID entered during checkout. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, double-checking your consultant information, or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. I am a consultant, but I still cannot order Fall catalogs. What should I do?

If you are a consultant and cannot order Fall catalogs, please make sure that your consultant account is active and in good standing. You can also check your consultant ID and make sure it is entered correctly during checkout. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service for additional help.

3. Can I order Fall catalogs if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, our Fall catalogs are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant and receiving our catalogs, please reach out to a consultant in your area or visit our website for more information on joining our team.

4. I am having trouble ordering the Mini Catalog. What should I do?

If you are having trouble ordering the Mini Catalog, please try refreshing the page or using a different browser. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I received an error message when trying to order the Fall catalogs. What does this mean?

If you received an error message when trying to order the Fall catalogs, it could mean that there is a problem with your order or with our website. Please try refreshing the page and checking your order information for any errors. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views