• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S 08 Catalogs: When to Begin Using?

In summary, the S/S 08 Catalog will be released in early spring, typically in February or March. It can be used immediately and is designed to showcase new products and seasonal items for the spring and summer. While there is no set date for when to start using it, it is recommended to do so as soon as possible to take advantage of the latest products and promotions. The previous catalog can still be used until the end of its cycle, but transitioning to the new one is advised. The S/S 08 Catalog will be available for about six months before being discontinued and replaced by the next catalog in the fall.
marykate1
Hi Everyone,
I know it is somewhere but I kind of need the answer soon. When do we actually begin using the S/S 08 catalogs?.......thanks for your help.:eek:

March 1st iswhen the S/S 08 catalogs can be used

Dates for all the new paperwork, including the last day we can order Winter stuff, is in the December and January newsletters.

The new catalog sales start March 1st. I really like the new catalogs. Very nicely put together.

Hi there,
I completely understand your urgency in needing to know when we can start using the S/S 08 catalogs. The official start date for using these catalogs will be announced by the company, but typically it is around January or February. In the meantime, you can still continue to use the current catalogs and focus on promoting our amazing products to your customers. Thank you for reaching out and I hope this information helps. Happy selling!

Related to S/S 08 Catalogs: When to Begin Using?

1. When will the S/S 08 Catalog be released?

The S/S 08 Catalog will be released in early spring, typically in February or March.

2. Can I begin using the S/S 08 Catalog right away?

Yes, you can begin using the S/S 08 Catalog as soon as it is released. It is designed to showcase our newest products and seasonal items for the spring and summer.

3. Is there a specific date when I should start using the S/S 08 Catalog?

There is no set date for when you should start using the S/S 08 Catalog. However, we recommend beginning to use it as soon as possible to take advantage of the latest products and promotions.

4. Can I still use the previous catalog after the S/S 08 Catalog is released?

Yes, you can continue to use the previous catalog until the end of its cycle. However, we highly recommend transitioning to the new S/S 08 Catalog to stay up-to-date with our products and promotions.

5. How long will the S/S 08 Catalog be available?

The S/S 08 Catalog will be available for about six months, until the release of the next catalog in the fall. After that, it will be considered a discontinued catalog and products may no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jezabell49
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies