• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Catalogs for More Fall Shows: Creative Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to use old catalogs to increase sales for a Pampered Chef business. One suggestion is to use the catalogs for "pampering a business" by visiting offices and offering free desserts and a chance to shop from the catalogs. People can still shop and make orders from old catalogs, and it is recommended to leave poems/sayings about getting a current catalog. Another person also explains that pampering a business involves taking recipes and catalogs to businesses to collect orders and increase visibility. The conversation ends with someone expressing interest in trying this method.
Kristina21
So...I'm sure I'm not the only one here but I have a lot and I mean A LOT of catalogs left from fall. (A LOT = 100+)

What can I do with them? I NEED more shows but I'm not getting as many as I would like. Maybe using these catalogs in creative ways could change that?

Help?

I would do several (like 10) Pampering business show attempts a week. I don't like to go in blind, so I would take a day or so to scope them all out first. Ask the person who seems to have a handle on the office, "How many people work here?" "Do you think your office would like to have a free desserts and shop a Pampered Chef catalog?" Stuff like that. That way you know if they are interested and where you need to visit the next day to drop off a dessert and catalogs. Then give them a week and pick up the orders. Make sure everyone knows they can keep the book. People can still shop and make lists from old catalogs!

There are some poems/sayings somewhere on here that you can print on stickers about this being an old catalog, contact me for a current one. Print those out then leave old catalogs at dr offices, beauty salons, anywhere magazines are in the waiting room. They are also nice to hand out at booths/fairs where you are never quite sure who your "serious shoppers" are.

Help please! I have been asking on a few threads, What is "pampering a buisness??" I'm trying to do some different things, and this sounds interesting. Can anyone explain?

Chef Kearns said:
I would do several (like 10) Pampering business show attempts a week. I don't like to go in blind, so I would take a day or so to scope them all out first. Ask the person who seems to have a handle on the office, "How many people work here?" "Do you think your office would like to have a free desserts and shop a Pampered Chef catalog?" Stuff like that. That way you know if they are interested and where you need to visit the next day to drop off a dessert and catalogs. Then give them a week and pick up the orders. Make sure everyone knows they can keep the book. People can still shop and make lists from old catalogs!

I am going to try this tomrrow! I like it!

Anyone else?

salthechef said:
Help please! I have been asking on a few threads, What is "pampering a buisness??" I'm trying to do some different things, and this sounds interesting. Can anyone explain?
I thought I had seen some replies in those threads, Sal.

Anyhoo- pampering a business is taking a recipe of some kind (desserts are popular) with some catalogs. It's best to start with places that you usually do business, so they recognize you and don't think you're some kind of weirdo. The goal is to get your name out and collect a few orders.

Thank you Ann! Sorry if I missed any answers someone did post. I'm still figuring out the goodies here on CS. :) I also got an email with more info from someone else. Sounds like fun, I think I will have to try it! :D

1. How can I make my catalogs more visually appealing?

To make your catalogs more visually appealing, use high-quality images and graphics, choose a consistent color scheme, and organize products in an eye-catching layout. You can also use props or staging to showcase products in a real-life setting.

2. What are some creative ways to distribute catalogs?

In addition to handing out catalogs in person, you can also mail them to potential customers, leave them in waiting rooms or coffee shops, and include them in goodie bags at events. You can also create digital versions of your catalog to share on social media or through email.

3. How can I personalize my catalogs for different audiences?

Consider creating different versions of your catalog for different target audiences. You can tailor the products and messaging to appeal to specific demographics or interests. You can also include personalized notes or stickers with each catalog to make customers feel special.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales through catalogs?

To maximize sales through catalogs, include clear and detailed product information, highlight special offers or promotions, and include customer testimonials or reviews. You can also include a call-to-action or incentive for customers to place an order, such as a discount code or free gift.

5. Can I use my own images in the catalogs?

Yes, you can use your own images in the catalogs as long as they are high-quality and represent the products accurately. You can also hire a professional photographer or use a photo editing tool to enhance your images and make them more appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • luvmypomeranian