• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Host Packets on ppP - Tips & Tricks

In summary, a host packet is a collection of materials and information provided to a host for a Pampered Chef party. It can be ordered on ppP by logging into your account, selecting the "Orders" tab, and choosing the type of packet you want. You have the option to customize the items included in your packet and the delivery time may vary. There is no cost for ordering a host packet on ppP, but additional packets may incur a fee.
WLMcCoy
i can not bring up the PDF file to look at the paperwork supply order form. I need to order some host packets. (I think that is what it's called.) Does anyone know the # so I can order it on my PPP? Thanks!

you can't order host packets. You can order catalogs, show planners, and everything else to put in them.

you can just use some envelopes at office max or get creative and use folders - its all up to you...

oh ok! Thanks!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the PDF file for the supply order form. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser? Sometimes that can help with technical issues like this. As for the host packets, the item number for the supply order form is #PC5001. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Best,

What is a host packet?

A host packet is a collection of materials and information provided to a host who is hosting a Pampered Chef party. It includes catalogs, order forms, guest invitations, and other tools to help the host have a successful party.

How do I order a host packet on ppP?

To order a host packet on ppP, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. Then, click on "Host Packets" and select the type of packet you would like to order. Fill out the necessary information and submit your order.

Can I customize the items included in my host packet?

Yes, you can customize the items included in your host packet. When ordering on ppP, you will have the option to select which catalogs and forms you would like to include in your packet. You can also add any additional items or materials that you think would be helpful for your party.

How long does it take to receive a host packet?

The delivery time for a host packet may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. However, most packets are delivered within 7-10 business days. If you need your packet sooner, you can select expedited shipping at an additional cost.

Is there a cost for ordering a host packet on ppP?

There is no cost for ordering a host packet on ppP. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a certain number of free packets per month. Any additional packets ordered may incur a small fee. Check with your upline or the ppP website for more information on pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • cindykl2009