• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Guest Packets for Trade Shows

In summary, the number of guest packets you should order for your party depends on the number of guests you expect to attend. It is recommended to order at least one guest packet for each guest, with some extras just in case. If you run out, you can always order additional guest packets by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website. These guest packets can be customized with your name, contact information, and party details with the help of your consultant. The guest packets typically include a catalog, order forms, and information about hosting a party, and may also include a sample or special offer. Even for virtual parties, guest packets are available and can be emailed or sent through social media to your guests.
northern_sunshine
How many guest packets (catalog/order form/DPDS/pen) do you take with you to a show if you don't know how many guests there will be or if it's only a rough estimate? I've been lugging a pile and let me tell you, they are hefty!! I'm thinking about having some just in my van so if I need more at a show, they are right there. But was wondering what a good basic number would be (I'd always have extra order forms, even if I didn't have enough catalog).

TIA!!

I ALWAYS bring 12.

I always bring 15. I guess I'm optimistic. :)

I usually do about 5 more than the number of people the host is expecting. At least that is what I take inside with me. I usually have more in my car and only get them if lots more people come.

bring 12I bring 12 guest packets on lapboards. Then just some extra catalogs and order forms just in case but no lapboards for those. I also give catalogs away to those who ask.

Debbie :D

I generally add 5 to whatever number the host gives me. I also tell the host to let me know if they get a few more RSVPs so I can throw a few more in my bag. If I have no idea how many guests are expected, I take 15. I generally leave a message for the host letting her/him know that's how many I'll have. I generally have a few extra catalogs in my van. Since I don't hand out the order forms until the end of the party, they aren't really an issue. I just make sure I have oodles of them.

How Many Guest Packets?

1. How many guest packets should I order for my party?
The number of guest packets you should order depends on the number of guests you expect to attend your party. We recommend ordering at least one guest packet for each guest, plus a few extras just in case.

2. Can I order additional guest packets if I run out?
Yes, you can always order additional guest packets if you run out. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to place an order.

3. Are the guest packets customizable?
Yes, the guest packets can be customized with your name, contact information, and party details. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with this customization.

4. What information is included in the guest packets?
The guest packets typically include a catalog, order forms, and information about hosting a party. Some packets may also include a sample or special offer.

5. Do I need to purchase guest packets for virtual parties?
Yes, guest packets are also available for virtual parties. These packets can be emailed or sent through social media to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CraftyCook