• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Use a Host Guide in Catalogue Show Packets?

In summary, a host guide can be included in catalogue show packets to help hosts understand their role and earn rewards. It provides all necessary information and resources for a successful show, and can be customized for a personal touch. As a consultant, the host guide can be a consistent and time-saving tool, leading to successful shows and potential future bookings. It is also available in multiple languages for a diverse customer base.
CraftyCook
I'm still in my first Super Starter month and starting to do catalogue shows. I want to include a host guide to help my hosts understand how to fill out order forms, how their host points work when ordering, and how to make a successful show. I'm working on a rough outline now. Does anyone include anything like this in their host packets? I will be using this as a guide not a replacement for my host coaching.

Jenny

Jenny,

Go click on PC files, and go to about the 5th page. There are some documents dated 5-31-2005 that I think cover what you want. :)

Paula in TN

:Yes, I include a host guide in my host packets as well. It's a great way to provide your hosts with all the information they need to have a successful show. I usually include a section on how to fill out the order forms, including tips on how to make it easier for their guests to order. I also have a section on understanding host points and how they can use them to get free or discounted products. And I always make sure to include tips on how to have a successful show, such as promoting it to their friends and family and offering incentives for guests to attend. It's definitely not a replacement for host coaching, but it's a helpful tool for hosts to reference throughout the planning process. Good luck with your first catalogue shows!

1. How do I use a host guide in my catalogue show packets?

To use a host guide in your catalogue show packets, simply include it in the packet along with the other materials. The host guide is designed to help your host understand their role in the show and make it easier for them to invite guests and earn rewards.

2. What is the purpose of a host guide?

A host guide is meant to provide your host with all the necessary information and resources to successfully host a Pampered Chef catalogue show. It includes tips on inviting guests, information on the products, and instructions for submitting orders and earning rewards.

3. Can I customize the host guide for my specific show?

Yes, you can customize the host guide by adding your contact information and personalizing the message for your host. This will make the guide more personal and engaging for your host, and can also help build a stronger relationship with them.

4. How can the host guide help me as a consultant?

The host guide can help you as a consultant by providing a consistent and effective tool to use for all your catalogue shows. It can also help you save time and effort by not having to create individual materials for each show. Additionally, the host guide can contribute to a successful show and increase the likelihood of future bookings.

5. Is the host guide available in multiple languages?

Yes, the host guide is available in multiple languages to accommodate a diverse customer base. You can access and download the host guide in different languages through the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • AJ-1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • BadGirl