• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials from KCN: Ordering Info

In summary, the current guest specials from KCN change monthly and can be found on their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. To place an order, you can contact your consultant or visit the website and provide payment and shipping information. These specials cannot be combined with other offers and follow the standard return policy. They can also be purchased as a gift with the option for personalized message or gift wrapping for an additional fee.
chefkitty
I am not sure if I am posting this in correct thread or not but here goes. I noticed at the bottom of my guest special flyers (the ones from KCN) that it says you can only take advantange of the special if you order through a cooking show, catalog show, fundraiser show, or wedding shower. Is this new? If not man have I been not paying attention. I thought that even if you made an individual order you could take advantage of the special. just wondering. Thanks for your answers:p

It's only through shows. Individual orders are not eligible. It's been that way for at least 6 months, if not longer. It's just another perk of attending a show!

Of course, I always add individual orders to shows if they call or email me to order so they can get the special. But online orders are SOL!

Well color me embarrassed!! I had not even noticed that. Thanks for the info!!

The only Guest Special that has been available for every order (including individual orders) is the 20% off like Stoneware.

I think it stinks for individual orders but hey, one more perk for calling us!

What are the current guest specials from KCN?

The current guest specials from KCN can vary, as they change monthly. You can find the most up-to-date information on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I place an order for guest specials from KCN?

To place an order for guest specials from KCN, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. You will need to provide your payment information and shipping address to complete the order.

Can I combine guest specials from KCN with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, guest specials from KCN cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are only valid for the specified time and cannot be combined with any other promotions.

What is the return policy for guest specials from KCN?

The return policy for guest specials from KCN is the same as our standard return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I purchase guest specials from KCN as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase guest specials from KCN as a gift for someone else. Simply provide their shipping address when placing the order. You can also add a personalized message or gift wrapping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • xmxsummer