• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blank Template for Guest Addresses

In summary, to print a blank template of the Guest Address Labels on CC, you can either follow these steps: log in to your account, go to "My Orders" > "Order Templates" > "Guest Address Labels" > click "Edit" > click "Print" > select "Print as PDF" > click "Print". Or, you can find blank versions in the "Files" section by searching for "Blank Guest Address Labels".
NooraK
Gold Member
Does anyone know how I can print a blank template of the Guest Address Labels that are available on CC? Since they're set to print as labels, the field names don't print. I wanted to include blanks in my Host Packets, just in case.

Or if you could point me to your favorite version in the files.

Last edited:
Try hitting the space bar in each field. Then you will generate an empty one.

Didn't work :( it still doesn't print the headers for each of the fields. I was just hoping to do it with that form, since I somehow got the impression at Director Express that I would be able to.

I did find this in files:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...tendance-their-shows-guest-list-addresses.doc

I printed it out and gave it to my host. I know she is very much a pen and paper person, so I wanted to be able to provide her with something she can do by hand.

I just tried it and was able to get it to work entering _ on each line. It blends right in with the line. :) I remembered this because I had a host with _ in her email and it didnt show up. ;)

Hi there! I'm a pampered chef consultant and I'd be happy to help you with your question. To print a blank template of the Guest Address Labels, you can follow these steps:1. Log in to your CC account and go to the "My Orders" tab.
2. Click on "Order Templates" and then "Guest Address Labels".
3. On the right side, click on the "Edit" button next to the template you want to print.
4. On the next page, click on the "Print" button at the top.
5. In the print settings, select "Print as PDF" and then click on "Print".
6. This will open a new window with a blank template of the Guest Address Labels that you can print or save as needed.Alternatively, you can also find blank versions of the Guest Address Labels in the "Files" section of your CC account. Just search for "Blank Guest Address Labels" and you should be able to find a few options.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a blank template for guest addresses?

A blank template for guest addresses is a document or form that provides a designated space for writing out the addresses of guests who will be invited to an event or occasion. It is typically used for mailing out invitations or thank-you notes.

2. Why is a blank template for guest addresses useful?

A blank template for guest addresses is useful because it helps to ensure that all necessary information is included and organized in one place. It also makes the process of addressing envelopes or creating a mailing list more efficient and streamlined.

3. Can I customize a blank template for guest addresses?

Yes, you can customize a blank template for guest addresses to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove fields, change the layout or design, and personalize it with your own logo or branding.

4. Where can I find a blank template for guest addresses?

A blank template for guest addresses can be found online through various websites or can be created using a word processing or spreadsheet program. It may also be provided by event planning or invitation services.

5. Do I need to include all guest addresses in a blank template?

No, you do not need to include all guest addresses in a blank template. It is up to your discretion to decide which addresses are necessary for your specific event or occasion. You may also choose to leave extra space for last-minute additions or changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
Replies