• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Additional Registry Cards for Bridal Invitations

In summary, to order additional registry cards for bridal invitations, you can either visit the website and log in to your account or contact customer service for assistance. The cost of additional cards depends on the quantity ordered and can be found on the website or by contacting customer service. There is no minimum order quantity, but larger quantities may be more cost-effective. The design of the cards can be customized, either through the website or by uploading your own design, with a possible additional fee. The processing and shipping time for the cards varies, with an estimated delivery date provided on the website or rush options available by contacting customer service.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone know how we can order more registry cards for brides invitations? I've had 3 registries in the last week and one bride emailed and needed more than what the company sent her. I had some extra's and sent them to her. I went to order some more on the supply order form and can't find them.

Thanks,

Karen

They are on Merrill's site.

You can order them "plain" with the corporate website on them, or if you have a Pampered Chef website, you can order them with your site. It's a little more for the personalized ones.

Thank you!

Hi Karen,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble finding more registry cards for your brides. I would suggest reaching out to your team leader or contacting our customer service department for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information and resources to order more registry cards. In the meantime, I'm glad you were able to help the bride who needed additional cards. That's what being a consultant is all about - going above and beyond for our customers. Keep up the great work!Best,

What is the process for ordering additional registry cards for bridal invitations?

To order additional registry cards for bridal invitations, simply visit our website and log in to your account. From there, you can navigate to the "Registry" section and select the option to order additional cards. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

How much do additional registry cards cost?

The cost of additional registry cards varies depending on the quantity ordered. Our website will provide the most up-to-date pricing information, or you can contact our customer service team for a quote.

What is the minimum number of additional registry cards that can be ordered?

We do not have a minimum order quantity for additional registry cards. However, keep in mind that the cost per card decreases as the quantity increases. So, it may be more cost-effective to order a larger quantity at once.

Can I customize the design of the additional registry cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of the additional registry cards to match your bridal invitations. Our website offers a variety of design options to choose from, or you can upload your own design. Please note that there may be an additional fee for custom designs.

How long does it take to receive the additional registry cards?

The processing and shipping time for additional registry cards may vary. Our website will provide an estimated delivery date based on your location and the quantity ordered. If you need the cards by a specific date, please contact our customer service team for rush options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • jessicanashville
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • RossDeb2