• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Registry Cards: Help Needed!

In summary, you can order more registry cards from Merrill, or you can order them from Pampered Chef.
jennuone
How can I order more registry cards for my client to put in her invitations? I can't find them on the order form. Someone help me!!!:eek:

You have to order them from Merrill.

I have some sitting here at home that I could mail you in a pinch if you don't want to pay Merrill's outrageous shipping.

That is really nice of you. I didn't think about Merrill. Now it's coming back to me. How many can you spare?

I have 8 unopened packs. I believe they each have 30 in them?

Why don't you email me through my profile here and we can work out the details.

I need more registry cards?!!!

Print your own on business cards. :) I refuse to pay Merrill's pricing (even before all this Nancy stuff happened). I created my own registry card & my registry clients prefer it to Merrill's. I personalize them with the bride & groom's name & wedding date.

Oh Crystal tell us more - Do you make them on little business cards or something

I use the standard business cards & print the front. Then I run the cards through my printer a second time, turned over to print the back. I like these better because they actually have my contact information on them, not just the website. Some folks that are shopping for wedding gifts don't have/won't use the internet for purchasing gifts. They call me with their order & payment. I think go on-line for them & place the order.

I'll have to mess with the front later. It's too big & won't upload right.

Attachments

• weddingregistrycardsback.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 545
Crystal, did you ever figure out a way to upload the front of these cards? I'm setting up my first registry and like the idea of doing my own cards ...

I can't load it, but I'd be happy to e-mail it to someone so they can zip it & upload it.

crystalscookingnow said:
I can't load it, but I'd be happy to e-mail it to someone so they can zip it & upload it.

Crystal I would love a copy. I was able to open the backside. What a great idea. I have 2 registries! My email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Shannon

To make it easier on the relatives, they don't have to go to your website to order for a registry. Just PamperedChef.com. They will automaticly be set up with an account on your website next time they want to order something unless they change it.

Hey ladies, WHat I did was go to merrill's site and look at the bridal registry cards. I right click on the picture and saved it to your computer. Then used standard business card, which you can find in your Microsoft Task Word Laucher if you have that and pasted it. I also added my personal website so that they can order directly off of it and nobody esle gets your sales. Plus you can get 100 standard cards at wal-mart for like $6.99 plus tax.

Last edited:
amomoftwo said:
Hey ladies, WHat I did was go to merrill's site and look at the bridal registry cards. I right click on the picture and saved it to your computer. Then used standard business card, which you can find in your Microsoft Task Word Laucher if you have that and pasted it. I also added my personal website so that they can order directly off of it and nobody esle gets your sales. Plus you can get 100 standard cards at wal-mart for like $6.99 plus tax.

Ha ha....what a great idea! I think I am gonna have to do that too! :p

1. What are order registry cards?

Order registry cards are cards that Pampered Chef consultants can give to their customers to help keep track of their orders. They include information such as the customer's name, contact information, and the products they are interested in purchasing.

2. How do I order registry cards?

You can order registry cards through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Ordering" section and select "Order Registry Cards". You can customize the cards with your personal information and the products you offer.

3. How much do order registry cards cost?

The cost of order registry cards varies depending on the quantity ordered. Typically, they range from $5-10 for a pack of 50 cards. You can also earn free registry cards by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

4. How should I use order registry cards?

Order registry cards are helpful for keeping track of your customers' orders and contact information. You can give them to your customers to fill out during a party or one-on-one consultation, and then use them to place their orders and follow up with them after the sale.

5. Can I customize the order registry cards?

Yes, you can customize the order registry cards with your personal information and the products you offer. This allows you to personalize the cards and make them more effective for your business. You can also choose from different designs and layouts to fit your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tiggger