• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted - "Yes, No, Maybe

In summary, the "Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted" program encourages guests at Pampered Chef parties to bring in their old door prize drawing slips. These slips can then be exchanged for new ones to be entered into the current party's door prize drawing. The old slips are collected and recycled by Pampered Chef to reduce waste and give more guests a chance to win a prize. This program is exclusive to Pampered Chef parties and there is no limit on the number of old slips that can be brought in, as long as they are from previous Pampered Chef parties.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am looking fo rthe older Door Prize Drawing Slips - the ones that offer "yes, no, maybe" instead of just checking off what you are interested in. If you have some to sell, please let me know...

I just sent you a PM.

You can also make your own...which is what I do. I make them in different colors so they're easier to find!

linojackie said:
You can also make your own...which is what I do. I make them in different colors so they're easier to find!

care to share your version? I'm always looking for new ideas :) thanks!

Here's what my director gave meIs this what you're looking for?

Attachments

• SurveySlip.pdf
    105.8 KB · Views: 341
hey i have 2 half used ones i will give you at the cost of shipping!

Thanks Susan!!

I might have some partially used ones as well. I'll check & get back.

Carolyn! Did you see in this week's Newswire that HO is adding yes, maybe, no BACK to the DPDS? Wa-hoo!! They'll start shipping next week.

I was just getting ready to say that. Funny how I didn't notice that they stopped putting it on there. I had so many of the old ones when I started using my own.

chefann said:
Carolyn! Did you see in this week's Newswire that HO is adding yes, maybe, no BACK to the DPDS? Wa-hoo!! They'll start shipping next week.

I am SO excited!!! And just today I received a pad of them from PamperedPals!! Thank you!!

dannyzmom said:
I am SO excited!!! And just today I received a pad of them from PamperedPals!! Thank you!!

This may be a silly question, but what is PamperedPals?:confused:

That's Laurie, a member here. She posted earlier in this thread that she had some of the old style slips.

1. What is the purpose of the "Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted" program?

The "Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted" program is designed to encourage guests at Pampered Chef parties to clean out their junk drawers and bring in any old door prize drawing slips that they may have received at previous parties.

2. How do I participate in the "Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted" program?

To participate, simply bring in any old door prize drawing slips that you have received at past Pampered Chef parties to the current party you are attending. You can then exchange these slips for new ones to be entered into the current party's door prize drawing.

3. What happens to the old door prize drawing slips that I bring in?

The old door prize drawing slips will be collected and recycled by Pampered Chef. This helps to reduce waste and also allows for more guests to have a chance to win a door prize at the current party.

4. Can I bring in door prize drawing slips from other direct sales parties?

No, the "Older Door Prize Drawing Slips Wanted" program is only for door prize drawing slips received at previous Pampered Chef parties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in keeping this program exclusive to our own parties.

5. Are there any restrictions on the number of old door prize drawing slips I can bring in?

No, there is no limit to the number of old door prize drawing slips you can bring in. The more you bring, the more chances you have to win a door prize at the current party. However, please only bring in slips that you have received at previous Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jendebouver
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jendebouver
  • stayinathomemama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • jodiga1