• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing Slips

In summary, Jodi Gross is doing a bridal fair and a festival soon and is looking for suggestions about door prizes offerings. She suggests raffling off an 8Qt. stainless mixing bowl, and if it goes over better than the GC, she will do it from now on. The Wedding Expo Entry slip she recommends is a PDF with a text block that includes the wedding date.
jodiga1
I am doing a bridal fair and a festival soon and would like drawing slips that "fit" the occassion better than the company ones. I'm also looking for suggestions about door prizes offerings. Please post suggestions and drawings slips.

Thanks.

Jodi Gross
[email protected]

I'm using these for my next bridal fair on Wed. I just tweaked one I found on here:

Attachments

• Bridal Expo Drawing 4-pg.doc
    19 KB · Views: 702
I usually do a drawing for a $25 "gift certificate", and then call the winner the next day and ask them what they want, and then place the order on a show I have open at the time and have it shipped to them (or deliver it if the host and bride are really close to me).

This Wed., I'm raffling off an 8Qt. stainless mixing bowl, b/c I have an extra on hand in the box and I can give it to the winner right then and there. I'm going to wrap it in festive wedding wrapping paper and a bow, so they get excited about it, too. :) I'll let you know how that goes and if it goes over better than the GC - if so, I'll probably just do this from now on!

Wedding Expo Entry slipHere's the one I use:

Good luck!

Attachments

• Bridal Show Entry Forms.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 667
Thanks Mandy. I love it!!!

Here is another version of dps.

I usually give a $25.00 GC (my own) or cook books, QSP are popular too.

Last edited:
Some Bridal Fairs ask or reqire you to furnish a door prize and they do the drawing. We use a simple form that has all of the questions asked for creating a registry. We offer to create the registry for them and email or call them when it is set up so they can pick out the gifts they want. About 8 out of 10 will fill out the form and you have a registry. We worked one yesterday and got 47 registries between three of us. One thing that I suggest that works for me is to connect with people that are walking by not noticing your booth. Invite them over. We got about 5 extra regitries that way.

Bobby

Re: Wedding Expo Entry slip
MandyK said:
Here's the one I use:

Good luck!

MandyK.... do you have this in a non pdf form? I really like it...just for bridal expos I need the top line to read 'Name' and the second line 'Bride' (instead of bride and groom!)

Re: Wedding Expo Entry slip
momof3kids said:
MandyK.... do you have this in a non pdf form? I really like it...just for bridal expos I need the top line to read 'Name' and the second line 'Bride' (instead of bride and groom!)

you can use pdfescape.com to put a text block over it and edit it.

Here's a version that I created. Whatever format you use I highly recommend including a space for the wedding date :)

Attachments

• Lead_Card_Bridal_Bazaar_4.4.11F.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 625

1. How do I enter the Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing?

To enter the Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing, you can fill out a drawing slip at our booth during the fair. You can also enter by filling out an online form on our website or by mailing in a completed drawing slip.

2. When will the winners of the Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing be announced?

The winners of the drawing will be announced at the end of the fair. We will also contact the winners via email or phone within 24 hours of the fair ending.

3. Do I need to be present at the fair to win?

No, you do not need to be present at the fair to win. We will contact the winners via email or phone and arrange for them to receive their prize.

4. What prizes can I win in the Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing?

We offer a variety of prizes in our drawing, including kitchen tools, cookware sets, and gift certificates. The exact prizes available may vary depending on the fair location.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the Bridal Fair and Festival Drawing?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can enter the drawing. However, each person can only win one prize. If your name is drawn more than once, we will redraw for another winner to ensure fairness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Camoblonde39
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies