• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When to Call? - Making Sense of Draw Slips

In summary, it is best to call within 24-48 hours of receiving a draw slip, unless the person has requested a later time to be contacted. When calling, introduce yourself and ask if they have any questions about the products or hosting a party. It is not recommended to call more than twice if there is no response. If someone asks not to be called, respect their wishes. Calling is generally more effective than emailing, but if they specifically requested to be contacted via email, then that should be respected.
Kathytnt
I am just curious when everyone calls or tries to call The draw slips I have do not say when is the bet stime to call and I frequestnly don't know when is a good time to call. I personally like the older draw slips that have the Yes/No/Maybe option Or do you make your own slips

I make my own. I don't use them to make my calls, though. I use the Show Order Summary in PP.

I also use my own slips, the ones ChefBeckyD posted here once. But I don't call from the slips either. I enter all people/customers in PP and use Contact Mgmt. For OOTB calls, I use the show order summary so I can see what they purchased (but I won't have to do that once I switch over to P3 since it's all right there).

When should I call someone after they've filled out a draw slip?

The best practice is to call within 24-48 hours of receiving the draw slip. This shows that you are attentive and interested in their business. However, if the person specifically requested a later date or time to be contacted, be sure to respect their wishes.

What should I say when I call someone after they've filled out a draw slip?

Start by introducing yourself and mentioning that you received their draw slip. Then, ask if they have any questions about the products or hosting a party. Be friendly and approachable, and avoid sounding like a salesperson.

Can I call someone multiple times after they've filled out a draw slip?

It is generally not recommended to call someone more than twice after they've filled out a draw slip. If they don't answer or respond to your first two calls, it is best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

What if someone asks me not to call them after filling out a draw slip?

Respect their wishes and do not call them. It is important to build a positive relationship with potential customers and being pushy or ignoring their requests will not help in the long run.

Is it better to call or email someone after they've filled out a draw slip?

It is generally more effective to call someone rather than email them after they've filled out a draw slip. This allows for a more personal and direct conversation, and you can answer any questions they may have in real time. However, if the person specifically requested to be contacted via email, then it is appropriate to follow their preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies