• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I Had a Customer Who's Deep Covered Baker's Bottom Fell Off.

In summary, if the bottom of your Deep Covered Baker falls off while cooking, you should immediately remove it from the oven and place it on a heat-safe surface. It is not safe to continue using the dish without the bottom, as it provides stability and support. You can get a replacement for your Deep Covered Baker if it is still under warranty, or purchase a replacement bottom if it is outside of the warranty period. To prevent this from happening in the future, handle the dish with care, avoid sudden temperature changes, and do not place it on a direct heat source or use metal utensils. After the bottom falls off, clean both the dish and the bottom with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge, and allow it to air
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Ok, I had a customer who's deep covered baker's bottom fell off. (thermal shock I suppose). I did the adjustment on line like I have 100 times before. They email me back and said they wanted me to ship it back. Before when a stone broke I only had to send back a piece in a bubble mailer. Do I have to send the whole thing back? Maybe it is early and I am making this more complicated that what it is. Can I just send the piece or do I have to send the whole thing?:confused:

hmmm.... maybe because it's a newer item they want it all back so they can check the damage and see if it's a manufacturing flaw. Call HO and ask which they want. If you give them the reference number, they should be able to look it up and give you some info.

I would agree with Ann - new product - they probably would like to examine and test it!

Got it worked out. She said just a piece, because that was all I had:D

Cool! I'd hate to have to pay to return that item! Waayyyy too heavy. :)
Glad you only have to send in a piece.

That's nice - great!

I think that is why she only gave me a piece of it, because it was so heavy.

That just happened with my mom! She did tell me to send back what I have so I sent back just the lid. I did want to send back just a piece so I didn't have to pay more for shipping!

1. What should I do if the bottom of my Deep Covered Baker fell off while cooking?

If the bottom of your Deep Covered Baker falls off while cooking, immediately remove it from the oven and place it on a heat-safe surface. Allow it to cool before handling.

2. Is it safe to continue using the Deep Covered Baker if the bottom falls off?

No, it is not safe to continue using the Deep Covered Baker if the bottom falls off. The bottom provides stability and support for the dish and its contents. Using it without the bottom can lead to spills or burns.

3. Can I get a replacement for my Deep Covered Baker if the bottom falls off?

Yes, as long as your Deep Covered Baker is still within its warranty period, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement. If it is outside of the warranty period, you can purchase a replacement bottom from our website.

4. How can I prevent the bottom of my Deep Covered Baker from falling off in the future?

To prevent the bottom of your Deep Covered Baker from falling off, make sure to always handle it with care and avoid sudden temperature changes. Also, do not place it on a direct heat source or use metal utensils on it.

5. How do I properly clean my Deep Covered Baker after the bottom has fallen off?

After the bottom of your Deep Covered Baker has fallen off, allow it to cool before cleaning. Use warm, soapy water and a soft sponge to clean both the dish and the bottom. Rinse thoroughly and allow it to air dry before using it again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • JessicaMosley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • JennLizFran