• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option

In summary, the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It allows customers who have lost or broken a piece of their Pampered Chef product to purchase a new product with a free replacement piece, eliminating the need to call for assistance. This promotion is available for all Pampered Chef products and is only available during the month of October. To participate, customers simply need to purchase a qualifying product during the specified time period.
beepampered
Won't the host get TWO simple addition pieces for an October fundraiser? Can't get it to work and HO wait is FOREVER (no call back option). It's only allowing one piece. Thanks...

It is dependent on sales. Read the fine print at the bottom of the Host Special flyer.

Oops. Didn't mention that she had a $800 fundraiser so should qualify for the two pieces. I tried changing it to a cooking show and it didn't work there either. Thoughts? Thanks...

When I had a past host try to use the booking benefit it would only let me do one piece for that past host but the current host was able to get two pieces...

Have you updated your software lately?

Called HO and was told that the chairperson only gets one host special; however, I'm still doubtful since the paper doesn't indicate a difference for cooking show v fundraiser benefits. Of course, I don't really feel like waiting for another 1.5 hour callback so I guess I'll take that for the answer...BEE

I've tried to email a request for contact, because I am at my other job during the day. I am in the process of submitting a cooking show, and it will only allow me to chose ONE item for the host. It keeps telling me, Ive exceeded my limit. Dont understand, I thought I read that the host could get two if her guest sales were over $500.00?

Related to October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option

What is the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option"?

The "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It is designed to help customers who may have lost or broken a piece of their Pampered Chef product and are unable to call the company for assistance.

How does the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option" work?

Customers who find themselves in a situation where they are missing two pieces of a Pampered Chef product can take advantage of this fundraiser by purchasing a new product that comes with a free piece replacement. This way, they can get the missing piece they need without having to call for assistance.

Is the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option" available for all products?

Yes, this promotion is available for all Pampered Chef products. Whether you have a missing piece from a cookware set, a tool, or a serving piece, you can take advantage of this fundraiser to get the replacement piece you need.

How long will the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option" be available?

This promotion is only available during the month of October. It is a limited time offer, so customers should act quickly if they need a replacement piece for their Pampered Chef product.

How can I participate in the "October Fundraiser: Stuck On Two Pieces & No Call Back Option"?

To participate in this fundraiser, simply purchase a new Pampered Chef product that comes with a free piece replacement during the month of October. This will allow you to get the missing piece you need without having to call for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies