• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now to Order the Mid Season Products...

, things definitely didn't go as planned for the majority of clusters that participated in the June promotion. However, HO did try something different and it didn't work out. Rest assured everyone! They learned a lot and are moving on.
SilverCeladon
is it commissionable sales or show total? My comm sales are 658.61 but the show total is 841.65 (including the host's order). I'm so close and I have another show on Friday so hopefully that'll put me over!

It's commissionable sales, I believe. dontcha hate that?!?!?

No way Jose!!! Total bummer!!

I am $200 away from earning Mid Season products!!

Don't give up! We have until April 20 to submit! Plenty of time to make our $1250!

Mary

Consultant incentives are always commissionable sales (except some dumb promotion last June, but we won't talk about that...).

DebbieJ said:
Consultant incentives are always commissionable sales (except some dumb promotion last June, but we won't talk about that...).

I'm still feeling that pain too Deb......need to just let it go (I tell myself....)Hopefully it will never happen again!

I wasn't a consultant in June -- what was the dumb promotion!! I want to know!

I just calculated my sales submitted or pending since March 16th -- I have two closed shows and two shows that will close this week. I have $1200.45 in commissionble sales right now, and both of the open shows are expecting outside orders and I have another show this weekend. *happy dance* I'm gonna get the mid-season stuff. Yay!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm still feeling that pain too Deb......need to just let it go (I tell myself....)Hopefully it will never happen again!

And my cluster actually earned it! I worked my a$$ off and turned in 10 shows that month.

What happened last June! Please tell!!!

There was a Cluster Challenge incentive and it was based on guest sales. Your whole cluster had to turn in a certain # of shows, predetermined by the HO based on the # of active consultants in the cluster, in order to earn one of the new fall products. They didn't tell us what the product was in advance. Said product was the Santoku Knife.

The incentive failed MISERABLY and MANY, MANY clusters did not earn it. It sucked for people like me who run a consistent business to be brought down by those who turn in 1 show a month or less. I shouldn't be kept from a reward b/c of them, ya know?

So I worked my tail off to make sure I earned it. :)

Oh wow! That is poor planning on HO's part, huh? Did they know that it was a flop?

I hope so! There were a lot of dissappointed people who worked really hard, but still didn't get that knife. It wasn't even offered as a 50% off item...if you wanted it to show at your shows when the season began, you had to buy it on a personal order!

Let's hope and pray they don't do anything like THAT again!

(Although I DO understand their underlying purpose...to give an incentive for the CLUSTER to step up to bat...hopefully pushing those that only do one show a month to ramp up their schedules. Overall, if the entire company added an extra show to their normal schedules, that would have been an AMAZING jump in sales for PC. Thing is, sometimes those people that only do one show a month do one show a month cuz that's all they CAN do!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Ouch!!! That one STILL burns me! :mad:

So I'm thinking a lot of you on here didn't get the knife...that's a total bummer.

KellyTheChef said:
Let's hope and pray they don't do anything like THAT again!

Rest assured everyone! HO learned a LOT about that incentive ~ My SED said they will not be doing that type of incentive here in the States. Apparently in Canada, that is the way they do their incentives and it works quite well up there. HO was unindated with phone calls and emails about that June incentive ~ not doing that anymore...

Even though I was one of those consultants who missed out because the rest of the cluster...I was pissed, don't get me wrong, but I do commend HO on trying something new. How else will they know if something will work or not. They went out on a limb and broke every bone they could possiively have! They've learned and they are moving on!

Ginny

1. How do I access the mid-season products on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the mid-season products, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "New Products" and you will be able to view and order the mid-season products.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for ordering mid-season products?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for ordering mid-season products. These may include discounts, free gifts, or bonus items. Be sure to check the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I order mid-season products through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can order mid-season products through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you with ordering and can also provide additional information and tips on how to use the products.

4. Are there any new products launching during the mid-season release?

Yes, there may be new products launching during the mid-season release. These products will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and through consultants. Keep an eye out for any announcements or sneak peeks on the website or social media.

5. Can I earn host rewards for ordering mid-season products?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for ordering mid-season products. If you host a Pampered Chef party during the mid-season release, you can earn discounts and free products based on the total sales from your party. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies