• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Weight Loss This Week: Still at 178

I don't have a link, but I believe the recipes with weight watchers points are in the "Recipes" tab on our website.
heather223
Gold Member
I will start it, but I didn't loose any last week! Still at 178. :yuck:

Thanks for starting the thread Heather.
I did not lose anything this week either. Only made it to the gym once and probally should not have made caramel rollss this weekend. But this is a new week and I am back at Kickboxing Class tonight.

Down 2 pounds! (Now at 172) Finally, a little progress. After watching the Paul McKenna show last night (TLC--"I Can Make You Thin") I hope I will be able to curb my cravings for junk food--chocolate and sugar two big problems for me!
Having this group for support and encouragement is going to be a great help for all of us.

I haven't lost anything, but I haven't gained any either. I haven't been working out. I'm moving next Tuesday, so I've been packing. I have been eating healthier, though.

I lost 1 pound...working harder this week.

Okay, I'll be weighing in next week for the first time! So, here's to a good kick off! I need to lose 45 pounds by July atleast!! If I do good, & exercise, I can average about 10 pounds/month!! I'm being very optimistic of myself, but I want to wear shorts this summer!!

Shorts, not to mention the dreaded bathing suit (which I absolutely hate putting on!!) . I am not only doing this so that I will be comfortable wearing these, but also to help some medical conditions. So hopefully the support I find here will be better than the non-support I get at my house! I was hoping for some clearing skies and a little warmer temp today so I could get outside and go for a walk with the kids.

Just reporting in. Lost 3!! That is exciting for me!

Just started today, will weigh in next week for first time. Starting weight 200lbs.

What are the different groups with A and B?

chefallison53 said:
What are the different groups with A and B?

Group A people want to lose less than 29 pounds.
Group B people want to lose between 30 - 49 pounds.
Group C people want to lose 50+.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Eat an extra serving of veggies, take a walk, and above all be good to yourself.

Hi,

I found this site that I though I would share. It is kind of cool site to find new and healty recipes.

Have a great week

http://whfoods.com/recipestoc.php#recipes

Does anyone have a list of our recipes that have the weight watchers points. I had one long ago and can't find it.

Related to No Weight Loss This Week: Still at 178

1. Why am I not losing weight even though I am eating healthy and exercising?

There are several reasons why you may not be seeing a decrease in your weight on the scale. First, it's important to remember that weight loss is not always a linear process and can fluctuate from week to week. It's also possible that you may be gaining muscle while losing fat, which can offset the number on the scale. Additionally, factors such as stress, hormones, and water retention can also affect your weight. Keep track of your progress over time rather than just relying on your weight for an accurate measure of success.

2. Can certain foods or ingredients prevent weight loss?

While there are no specific foods or ingredients that directly cause weight loss, some may be more conducive to weight loss than others. Eating a balanced and varied diet that includes plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains is recommended for overall health and weight management. It's also important to pay attention to portion sizes and limit highly processed and high-calorie foods.

3. How much exercise should I be doing to see weight loss results?

The amount of exercise needed for weight loss can vary for each individual. The general recommendation is to aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week. However, it's important to find a balance that works for you and your lifestyle. Remember that exercise is just one aspect of a healthy weight loss journey and should be combined with a nutritious diet and other lifestyle changes.

4. Is it normal to plateau during weight loss?

It is common to experience a plateau in weight loss, especially if you have been consistently losing weight for a while. This can happen as your body adjusts to your new eating habits and exercise routine. To overcome a plateau, try mixing up your workouts, increasing the intensity, or trying new healthy recipes. Also, make sure you are staying hydrated and getting enough sleep, as these factors can also impact weight loss.

5. What should I do if I am not seeing any progress in my weight loss journey?

If you are not seeing any progress in your weight loss journey, it's important to re-evaluate your habits and make any necessary adjustments. Are you truly sticking to your healthy eating and exercise plan? Are you tracking your food intake accurately? It may also be helpful to consult with a healthcare professional or certified nutritionist for personalized advice and support. Remember to be patient and kind to yourself, as weight loss takes time and consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • daniellemorgan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JenniHorn
Replies